NGDx2: Ultimate Strat Content *PICS*

jeremylp

• Members

I cant really release info on these guitars. Fender Logo and all the crap about rights and such..

Not 100% on this but.. I think

White one is a 59

Sea Foam Green is a 61

But here I can show you a few more pics! :)

DSC04511.jpg

DSC04512.jpg

DSC04513.jpg

DSC04514.jpg

• Members

YOU'RE the one who bought that aged blue one? You dog, I absolutely adore that color. Good choice, man.

ahh you know about it? :)

I could not resist..

As soon as I saw it, I emailed the guy and it was mine. :thu:

Heres a bit more info:

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite guitar to date. She's got everything. Appointments include a super light weight Alder body finished in Sonic Blue nitro and aged to "played" condition. She has an aged green "nitro" pickguard, real aged clay dot markers, DARK rosewood slab softened to perfection & an aged Fender brand steel trem unit. CTS pots, Orange Drop capacitor, Switch Craft jack & CRL switch are all included and all standard on every Guitar. The pickups are a perfect mix of everything you would want from an S type. The neck is fast, smooth and a perfect fit to your hand. This is the 5th Guitar for the owner and now good friend. Yeah, this color just has a special place in my heart. It just seems to brings back lots of good vibes from much simpler and sweeter by gone era. This alder Green guard was meant to hurry the arrival of Spring. (Not a big fan of the Winter months thank you very much!) Reeeeeeally wish I coulda kept this Lil Honey. Thanks AGAIN

Archived