This little girl nails it.

's mel gibson

• Members

It's interesting when you go to Japan and you see the kids who are into rock'n'roll down there. You realize how {censored}ing played out everything is in America, not to mention steeped in irony and cynicism. Those guys are still rocking out, and for themselves and no one else. They're so much more passionate about music than here, I find.

Anyway, nothing to do with the video I guess. AWESHUM!

• Members

The fan mail I get for my stuff that comes from Japan really seems sincere,

like they actually enjoy what I'm doing.

Listen to live concert CDs from Japan, the audience is so quiet while the

song is going on your could hear a pin drop right before the song starts,

then when it ends there is pandemonium.

Yeah, Japan is special about music.

• Members
The fan mail I get for my stuff that comes from Japan really seems sincere,

like they actually enjoy what I'm doing.

Listen to live concert CDs from Japan, the audience is so quiet while the

song is going on your could hear a pin drop right before the song starts,

then when it ends there is pandemonium.

Yeah, Japan is special about music.

It fascinates me. My band played with a couple of Japanese bands here in my hometown (The Spunks and Gito Gito Hustler) and they gave it everything they got even thought it was a {censored}ty show with only about 12 people having shown up. Subsequently, they invited us to tour with them in Japan and we took them up on their offer, and the crowds were so polite and attentive, and really took notice of what we were doing, even though they hadn't heard of us.

It's so weird. It's too bad I'll never be able to afford a tour like that again. :lol:

• Members
I'm always amazed when people that young can can play with technical ability like that, but I've yet to hear someone that age write something that was actually interesting and didn't make me want to jump in a wood chipper.
:idk:

I hear that kid, Mozart wrote some pretty cool stuff when he was young... ;)

• Members

Holy cow... incredible playing.

OT... but what the heck kind of LP is that? It looks like a "yellow-top" with a finished ebony board with no inlays and two toggles :love:

That is either highly modded or unlike any LP I have ever seen... could it be a Burny or one of the ESP copies? Can't make out the headstock..

• Members

OT... but what the heck kind of LP is that? It looks like a "yellow-top" with a finished ebony board with no inlays and two toggles
:love:

That is either highly modded or unlike any LP I have ever seen... could it be a Burny or one of the ESP copies? Can't make out the headstock..

I think it's a Gibson Yellow Bellied Sap Sucker.

• Members

OT... but what the heck kind of LP is that? It looks like a "yellow-top" with a finished ebony board with no inlays and two toggles
:love:

that is the coolest avatar i have seen here :thu:

Archived