Ed Roman getting sued (again) - Mosrite this time.

aclarke

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for the post Ed. Your ability to make your prospective customers feel special will certainly earn you much business.

Frankly, I was neutral about you up until now. I think a lot of the rants on your website have merit, and I don't deny anyone the right to make money (within the boundaries of the law).

However, what I have seen in the past couple of days has ensured that you will never make money from me.

• Members

Hey Ed,

Glad you're here. Missed your posts on the Guitar Center Sucks forum. They should never have banned you. Once you were gone the forum went downhill pretty fast.

GC must have also gotten to "J" since he has dropped out of the revamped forum as well.

Would love to hear more about the state of the musical instrument biz from you and any inside info on Guitar Center or Peavey buying Gibson?

• Members

Gee with the BG-76/Ed Roman team onboard- How can this thread lose!!

Regardless of the disposition of the Mosrite case- I think it's probably wise for vendors to refrain from calling their customers, suppliers, competitors and even adversaries vile and disrespectful names.

I've found out over the course of many years in business that the more respect you show your competitors, the more respect the universe shows to you. (Sorry to get all metaphysical on you)

Jay

• Members

Gotta agree with ER this time. The Fillmore Mosrites are the most awsome awsomeness of electric guitars. That's it. End of thread. (The Mark II's pups are dark sounding and noisy, but still..).

hc

• Members

Gotta agree with ER this time. The Fillmore Mosrites are the most awsome awsomeness of electric guitars. That's it. End of thread. (The Mark II's pups are dark sounding and noisy, but still..).

hc

Why would that be the end of the thread? That's not what the thread was about at all?

Did you read the OP? Did you read the title or was it just the word "Mosrite" that caught your attention? :rolleyes::D

• Members

Why would that be the end of the thread? That's not what the thread was about at all?

Did you read the OP? Did you read the title or was it just the word "Mosrite" that caught your attention?
:rolleyes::D

:wave:

I read most of it, but my love for these instruments is more important to me than the conflict between businessmen and -women.

• Members

Did you read the OP? Did you read the title or was it just the word "Mosrite" that caught your attention?
:rolleyes::D

S

• Members

Yeah I can dig that. But once again, that wasn't really what the thread was about, at least not for the rest of us.

Anyways, carry on.
:cop::D

Maybe I'm missing something, but since the Fillmore company is legally making Mosrite copies, then ER is entitled to sell them. They are IMO great guitars (nobody asked me, but that's still my humble opinion).

Archived