NGD! Brought home a PRS Semi Hollow from the Charlotte guitar show. *Lots of pics*

SnoMan97

• Members

I love the Mira.

Off Topic: but does anyone actually pronounce it as Mirror?

Apparently Mirror is the correct way according to several magazines articles.

...that's only if you live in the South. Mira is a common name. Pronounced "MEE-ra." Check out Mira from the Microphones. Both of those acts are top notch.

• Members

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the wood on the back of the guitar appears to be Beech.Is this correct?Nice guitar BTW!

From Prs site.

SE Custom Semi-Hollow Soapbar Model Specs Body

Back Wood Mahogany

Top Wood Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer

Neck

Number of Frets 22

Scale Length 25"

Neck Wood Mahogany

Fretboard Wood Rosewood

Neck Shape Wide Fat

Inlays Moons

Hardware

Bridge PRS Designed Stoptail

Tuners PRS Designed Tuners

Hardware Type Nickel

Misc Pickguard

Treble Pickup Soapbar Treble

Bass Pickup Soapbar Treble

Pickup Switching Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Selector

• Members

How is that show? I saw the ad in VG, but my son's birthday was this past weekend. How many vendors?

Worth the 4.5 hour drive down from WV
?

LOL. Not.

The only thing worth driving to the Queen City for is ....

well, I live here, so I guess home would be the answer.

Really, unless you just needed to drive 4 hours for the hell of it

you made the right choice.

Charlotte. It makes me ROFL!!!

The Queen City is the Queen {censored}ty when it comes to shows.

No Joke.

An hour drive OK...but 4 + hours? No Way.

• Members

Great PRS man, just got one myself, the Tremonti SE in natural, will post pics soon. I love the necks on these too, just feel so natural. I'm going to change the bridge pup in mine, but otherwise this guitar was just about perfect. Congrats!

• Members

Great PRS man, just got one myself, the Tremonti SE in natural, will post pics soon. I love the necks on these too, just feel so natural. I'm going to change the bridge pup in mine, but otherwise this guitar was just about perfect. Congrats!

I saw your pics. That Tremonti is sweet. Never seen one in natural before. It looks much better than the black.

• Members
Man...you don't waste any time.
:wave:

Nope- I hate that I did not meet up with anyone from HCEG, but frankly I was looking more at guitars than people's faces... as I think everyone was.

The coolest thing there was the Les Paul Foundation display- I told them about seeing Les play in May and they told me it was one of his last 3 shows :cry:

The guy there let my son play one of Les' personal guitars that had been played by Keith Richards, Waylon Jennings, and Billy Gibbons... he is supposed to be sending me a picture of him playing it. He also gave my son an autographed picture of Les.

Archived