The Truth About Amsterdam

boosh

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ah yes...Fox News..."fair and balanced". :rolleyes::lol:

I'd like to kick Bill O' Reilly in the teeth.

Amsterdam is awesome, I have a friend who lives in Ghent, Belgium...that whole northwest area of mainland Europe is wonderful, and I'd love to go back there, one day and visit.

• Members

I've heard that Amsterdam is run by devil worshippers who trans-ship drugs to Somalia. Also, servers for all illegal P2P sites are located there, and heroin is sold in the supermarkets. Boosh, don't think you can fool us with your oh-so-superior European attitude! We know the truth!!

• Members

I've heard that Amsterdam is run by devil worshippers who trans-ship drugs to Somalia. Also, servers for all illegal P2P sites are located there, and heroin is sold in the supermarkets. Boosh, don't think you can fool us with your oh-so-superior European attitude! We know the truth!!

This is an automatic generated reply :

Booshy can't answer right now because he and his 5 year old son are visiting the prostitutes and after that they will be gone snorting coke for the weekend.

• Members

This is an automatic generated reply :

Booshy can't answer right now because he and his 5 year old son are visiting the prostitutes and after that they will be gone snorting coke for the weekend.

:cop:

You need to wait till he's at least 6 or 7

• Members

Not only is that tit the biggest piece of {censored} ever to grace the air waves but he is in fact paid by the christain MAN to FORCE feed people ridiculous alternatives to what is actually happening in the world.

He is rude, primal and actually quite stupid.

Now as for Amsterdam, the one thing that stood out for me when i spent just over a week there 3 years ago, was that it is a wonderfully peaceful city. The pot shops are in fact more of a tourist attraction and look to be mostly ignored by locals as they get on with their very normal peaceful lives. Plus most folks seemed pretty happy and friendly. I never noticed a hint of crime. And there seemed to be a nice accent on culture and arts. Beautiful place.

• Members

boosh, that was a nice retort vid! Good job!

Bill O'Reilly is a joke. Glenn Beck is even worse. I have not seen anyone as insane as those two on other networks. Shepard Smith at least appears to have a brain, as does Chris Wallace.

• Members

Bill O'Reilly is a joke. Glenn Beck is even worse. I have not seen anyone as insane as those two on other networks.

Here is my favorite O'Reily interview, and Letterman rips him a new one. And Boosh: Letterman's feelings are much more representative of most Americans than are O'Riely's.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Members

True, true... all sadly true.

But it is one of the few places on earth you can get the pinnacle of late night junk food, the fabulous automat kroketten which have justly made Amsterdam the late night munchie capital of the world.

That said, LA's gypsy taco trucks make LA a close second... if only my state's archaic liquor laws didn't mean the bars must legally close at/before 2 a.m. (Mind you, I stopped drinking in '94, but the closing of the bars effects everyone. Especially if you're unlucky enough to be on the city streets or highways of my golden state between 1 and 2:30 a.m.)

• Members

Hmm... the heroin you guys got, booshy...

Is it that ashy brown stuff or the really good China White?

you don't actualy think that in the shops run by the gouvernment such bull{censored} is given to the addicts

you watch too much cheap american movies, where dirty little morons act as drug dealers

diacetylmorphine or diamorphin, directly from the pharmaceutical industry

• Members

boosh, that was a nice retort vid! Good job!

Bill O'Reilly is a joke. Glenn Beck is even worse. I have not seen anyone as insane as those two on other networks. Shepard Smith at least appears to have a brain, as does Chris Wallace.

Shepard Smith actually gets indignant when bad stuff goes down, and appears to be a human being. His reporting during Katrina deserved an award (I'm not kidding), but it didn't get noticed because he was on Fox, and...well...no one takes Fox seriously.

However, their blond girlie newscasters do have significantly large breasts, which is (as we all know) an important prerequisite for reporting the news.

BTW I just heard on Fox that Amsterdam is where a bunch of evil teenagers created Swine Flu, then spread it by inserting traces of it in the heroin given away free at supermarkets (sorry, I confess to making an error when I said it was sold at supermarkets).

Archived