Help me find a photo of a sleeping couple

Phait

• Members

I've got a drawing I want to work on, but need reference. Preferably hi-res (1200 wide+)... hmm, only real requirement I'd say is something where the girls face is facing the camera (the ref pics I'm using for face are mostly that).

I've been Googling and Flickring but not much luck yet.

Things similar to these (I have a decent size image of the first one to work with)

bigstockphotocoupleslee.jpgsb10065248h015youngcoup.jpg

• Members

Try what is probably the greatest single source of very reasonably priced commercially licensable artwork on the web: www.iStockPhoto.com

Their search capabilities are quite good. And they're extremely flexible with regard to downloading watermarked proofs in various sizes at no cost. If you want to license a photo, other image, video, or audio, you can do it for as little as a Euro or two for web-sized images. (You do have to buy a minimum of 10 Euro credits, IIRC, which you can use at your leisure [they do expire after a certain period, so best check that].) It's a great asset for publications and web design.

EDIT: great minds clearly think alike.

• Members

Good suggestion Stranger.

Unfortunately Ani, the ones you posted don't give me a real close vibe compared to the 2 I initially found. Body language even in a sleeping pic is key here. Thanks though!

Archived