why are you people so jealous of Bbreaker?

jjpistols

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How about the mods just sticky a thread of just BBREAKERS stuff and people who love looking can at any time they want and those that are sick to death of it don't have to.

Or how about BBREAKER making his own gear thread and linking it in his sig so people can access it anytime they want. I did that for my junk instead of posting the same pics all the time and hogging up other peoples threads.

why does it hurt so much, Mark? you seem to be one of the frontline grunts of this hate brigade, and ordinarily you're not a cock to people, so why does Lou bring out your inner bitch?

• Members

Like I said in the latest BBreaker thread - the guy has 114 guitars. So what? Just move on if you don't want to deal with the thread's topic. It's that simple. But nooooooo, some people have to get all bent out of shape, and make a federal case out of it. Get real!! Those same people are among those who are posting in the most current thread, extolling the "awesomeness" of Les Pauls. Gee, how many threads have there been on Les Pauls since I joined HCEG a year plus ago? More than I can remember. But I don't complain about it. So, why don't they quit complaining about BBreaker threads. If it gets them that messed up, all they have to do, is look at the thread title, and/or who the OP is for the thread, and avoid entering the thread all-together. That's simple enough to do.

I love seeing pics of guitars, ALL guitars, but especially mine:lol: Oh yea I dont currently own a Les Paul but at one time I owned five and so what? This is a public forum dedicated to OPINIONS---Peoples Opinions some yours and some not.I like some of BBreakers guitars and some not so much. Personally I like Darkmetals the best and he is a very evil person:lol::mad:

• Members

why does it hurt so much, Mark? you seem to be one of the frontline grunts of this hate brigade, and ordinarily you're not a cock to people, so why does Lou bring out your inner bitch?

I really don't think I have had too much bad to say in either of these threads frankly compared to what others have said. I just didn't see the point of the last thread that bascially said "Hey I have over 100 guitars and people know it". There have been other things as well unrelated to guitar pic posts that seem really condescending to others who don't have his luxury of gear.

But once again, what I have said today in no way compares with what others have said. I have no prob if LOu wants to add to a "Show your LP" thread or "Show your Fenders" thread but its the constant 20 pic post every other couple of days that gets tiring. Just post a link to one of the other 100 previous thread posts.

That being said, you are right, I will go away as I don't really want to be a jerk....not generally my m.o.

• Members

think about how much grass they eat when he puts them out to graze

oh wait......umm

wait a minute...

you can eat that stuff?

*cough cough hack spit*

duuuuuuuuude

LITTLE DEBBIES!

• Members

i dunno, i think that for every jealous forumite there are 1000 people who don't give a rat's ass. :wave:

sometimes, lou seems to be flaunting his wealth. that's fine, i encounter people like that daily. i have several great guitars. i'm good.

• Members

I didn't open that thread, nor will I.

All I had to do was read the header and, armed with one bit of knowledge--that any time Bbreaker talks about how "gee, isn't just crazy how many guitars I have?," many people around here get annoyed--I feel like I have enough of an idea of what's going on it there.

Given the predictability of it all, it's hard to talk about who's to blame. The tango is ongoing.

• Members

I'm not Jealous.

I like anyone who can't fit their guitar collection into one pic.
:D

He seems like a nice guy with a lot of guitars... what's not to like?

M

Spoken.

Lou seems like a cool guy. That's the sense I get anyway.

What diff does it make if I happen to be more of a 2-3 guitar guy instead of a 100+ guitar guy?

What's cooler than a boatload of nice guitars? His money--he can do what he wants. From what he's said, he bought a lot of these back before the market went freaky and I'm sure he got a lot of them for very reasonable prices for the time.

Hell, there are people out there with six vacation homes, three yachts, 250 Armani suits, solid gold bathroom fixtures and fleets of ROlls Royces and vintage hot rods.

We're gonna crucify this guy because he has a bunch of nice guitars?

It's a guitar forum.

Lou has a ton of guitars I like to drool over. I'm not jealous; I wouldn't personally want to own that many (so much upkeep!) but it's his love and his hobby and he's hurting nobody.

I suggest that if BBreaker's posts bother some people, they can put him on ignore, right?

• Members

I really don't think I have had too much bad to say in either of these threads frankly compared to what others have said. I just didn't see the point of the last thread that bascially said "Hey I have over 100 guitars and people know it". There have been other things as well unrelated to guitar pic posts that seem really condescending to others who don't have his luxury of gear.

But once again, what I have said today in no way compares with what others have said. I have no prob if LOu wants to add to a "Show your LP" thread or "Show your Fenders" thread but its the constant 20 pic post every other couple of days that gets tiring. Just post a link to one of the other 100 previous thread posts.

That being said, you are right, I will go away as I don't really want to be a jerk....not generally my m.o.

Oh no, no, no! Don't back down now!

Once you get rid of the posts by guys that have lots of guitars, maybe you can get rid of all the Dark Metal dimwits too!

Yay! You got my vote!

:facepalm:

• Members

I'm not jealous of him or anybody else. I have my guitars and gear, and I'm happy with it all. He has his own stuff. That's all there is to it. I've never looked at anyone's gear and wish it were mine.

But I do get the impression sometimes that he's trying to show off. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. I just don't care either way :idk:

• Members

What, you didn't read my analytical recap on that thread?
:eek:
I was slightly
slightly
bummed it ended.
:lol:

Yes, I read it...and I am very VERY upset that you did not mention me by name or quote any of my rather pithy and relevant posts...:mad:

YOU sir are a revisionist...:cop:

:wave:

Archived