HNGD Strat Style

mnewb1

• Members

Sorry mnewb1, I don't want to highjack the thread. It's a Zion Primera. Custom built for me by Zion with a custom silverburst finish. She is my number 1.

I hung out at the ZION factory for a day for a job interview/chat with the owner and he told me about those. He said "we get around 500 order requests for those every year, we only fill about 10 of them". reason was because they require more to make as far as labor than the typical strat which is CNC, sand, paint, hardware, out the door.

all of their guitars are awesome though.

• Members

I hung out at the ZION factory for a day for a job interview/chat with the owner and he told me about those. He said "we get around 500 order requests for those every year, we only fill about 10 of them". reason was because they require more to make as far as labor than the typical strat which is CNC, sand, paint, hardware, out the door.

all of their guitars are awesome though.

Yes, I love Zion's. Dale is a great guy to work with. And, yes, you will have a wait for a Primera. But, they are worth it.

• Members

Like I said, I've been playing strat a long time and the one I played was possibly the best strat I've ever played of any vintage at any price. It felt SOOOO comfortable and so like home.

The one I played was $2899 I think and if I had $5,000,000 in the bank, that guitar still would have been my number one guitar to buy that I've played in the last 5 years.

:thu:

Archived