Whats the deal with the Banned hammer

realtree71

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess he just kept posting off-topic stuff regarding the HC2.0 switch? Can't say I disagree with most of his comments on that subject...it does look pretty unwieldy...but he probably got what he had coming. Everyone here for any amount of time knows how argumentative he was.

• Members

Anyone know why Stevieb got the hammer?

Out of no where, totally unprovoked (and of all people), he threatened Rock-Lobster with violence. The mods take a pretty serious stance against threatening real-world violence. I must say, I applaud them. We don't need to stand for that nonsense.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showpost.php?p=37914688&postcount=3

• Members

Out of no where, totally unprovoked (and of all people), he threatened Rock-Lobster with violence. The mods take a pretty serious stance against threatening real-world violence. I must say, I applaud them. We don't need to stand for that nonsense.

good I didnt care for him he bashed on me for no reason at all.... so sianora to him.

• Members

I hate to say so too but that was funny.

That was funny.

After I posted I went and read what RC wrote. Not cool. Not at all.

I used to post on the ESP forums until people started getting personal information and calling and threatening other people on the phone. That is crazy. It's just the internet.

The only thing that would make me want to start beef with the Lobster is that he has way better chops than I did at his age. :mad:

Archived