Whats the deal with the Banned hammer

realtree71

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today he has a better understanding of where the line is.

This the best description I found about him today:

his ( RaVenCAD ) was the action of someone who wants to commit suicide but doesn't have the guts to pull the trigger so they go stand in front of the cops waving a gun and making threats until the police have no choice but to do the job for them...sad

Post #236 here:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2519029&page=12

• Members

his ( RaVenCAD ) was the action of someone who wants to commit suicide but doesn't have the guts to pull the trigger so they go stand in front of the cops waving a gun and making threats until the police have no choice but to do the job for them...sad

Post #236 here:

lol...Suicide by Mod.;)

• Members
:lol:

LOL :lol:

But I thought you guys were "good buddies"? Or at least that was his excuse for attacking you in another thread... :rolleyes:

He got away with way too much crap here and Im glad hes gone, its funny, after getting banned here he moves straight onto another forum and establishes himself as the "Resident Asshole", like its a badge of honour or something :facepalm:

Youd think a guy in his 30s with a wife and kid would have better things to do in his spare time than act like a jerk on internet forums...

• Members

Post #236 here:

Actually, the best description would be that of a guy that was sick to death of Bonenut's constant mouth. That made "him" make a mistake. Suicide? Give me a break.. :rolleyes:

and no, I ain't back. Just trying to talk to the mods. Mazi = not in a forgiving mood.. I'm sure this account will be gone in 3...2..

What sucks is, I was finally reading some encouraging things about 2.0.. Ironic, ehh? :blah:

• Members

I'm sorry to see RavenCad go.

He called it like he saw it, and I can appreciate that.

Actually he posted the way he did because he thought we'd think he was cool.

He's a small man inside trying to act like an internet tough guy. I see it as very low self esteem.

Every person I've met who acted the way RC does was quite insecure with themselves.

This is just my opinion.

• Members

Some people take internet forums way too seriously. I don't get it, maybe some people have no life or family offline.

What will you miss most about Harmony Central?

The fact that this won't get me banned. HC has always been a place where people could speak their mind about something and not fear the banhammer of some power-hungry Nazi admin or mod.

Oh the (double) irony!

• Members

Actually he posted the way he did because he thought we'd think he was cool.

He's a small man inside trying to act like an internet tough guy. I see it as very low self esteem.

Every person I've met who acted the way RC does was quite insecure with themselves.

This is just my opinion.

I usually stay out of the drama, but I agree 100% with this assessment. Reminds me of the "teacher" in PF's The Wall.

When we grew up and went to school

There were certain teachers who would

Hurt the children any way they could

By pouring their derision

Upon anything we did

And exposing every weakness

However carefully hidden by the kids

But in the town it was well known

When they got home at night, their fat and

Psychopathic wives would thrash them

Within inches of their lives

• Members

I agree.

Just because you don't like someone on a forum you should not threaten them. Some people take this online stuff way too seriously because they're unstable, have no friends or no life.

I could totally see some 'forum slaying' happening and Dateline or 20/20 doing a story about that. That's why I don't like the anti-semetic views held by certain people here. I think the people doing that stuff think it
s harmless but you never know how crazy the person behind the keyboard is.

Person X may be the 1 person in a million that is crazy enough to do something like that - and it shouldn't be allowed.

Raven seemed like his life was lacking something. Anyone who is that angry to threaten someone online has some serious issues. Hopefully this will be the wakeup call he needs to get some help.

• Members
Actually, the best description would be that of a guy that was sick to death of Bonenut's constant mouth. That made "him" make a mistake. Suicide? Give me a break..
:rolleyes:

and no, I ain't back. Just trying to talk to the mods. Mazi = not in a forgiving mood.. I'm sure this account will be gone in 3...2..

What sucks is, I was finally reading some encouraging things about 2.0.. Ironic, ehh?
:blah:

Yep. It's always someone else's fault, isn't it? Your actions had nothing to do with you getting the banhammer.

Also, you're right Mazi Bee is being a hardass. I mean, this was your first strike afterall. Right?

• Members

I guess he just kept posting off-topic stuff regarding the HC2.0 switch? Can't say I disagree with most of his comments on that subject...it does look pretty unwieldy...but he probably got what he had coming. Everyone here for any amount of time knows how argumentative he was.

AFAIK, his being banned was unrelated to his posts about HC 2.0

• Members

I also don't care for Bonenut. IMO, he is an asshole of the highest order.

He is aware of that I feel that way, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

I'm sorry to see RavenCad go.

He called it like he saw it, and I can appreciate that.

Coralkong, there are no "mutual" feelings. I have no idea who you are beyond what I can read in your posts. It's fine that you don't like me since there are another 10,000 guys here to be your buddies. Wouldn't you feel better focusing on them and the things you like at HC instead of fixating on the one guy you don't like here?

Archived