Planned Gear Acquisitions for This Year?

hellion_213

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Epiphone_Futura_Custom-EX_XL.jpg

I tried one of those Epiphone (sort of) reissue Futuras at Warp Drive Music a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, like a regular Explorer, it clashed with my playing style (upper horn got in my way). Warp Drive might still have their Epi Futura, if you're interested in it.

• Members

At the present time, the only things I have an interest in are:

1. Another Gretsch to replace the Country Club I had to sell.

2. A low watt, tube amp, preferrably high gain (another Tiny Terror, etc.), but if it's cheap enough, I'll settle for a lower gain one (I have a watch on a Blackheart Killer Ant at this time on evilBay).

3. Possibly (if the price is right, and my funds are willing), an 8-string guitar, like the new Ibanez RGA8, or Agile Intrepid.

• Members

I don't plan on doing much of anything. Which means I will probably double what I have now. Will probably get a beater guitar to practice repairs/soldering etc. Maybe a wah. Maybe a pair of speakers for my peavey cab...or ditch the peavey cab and get another lopo 2x12 and a pair of webers. Hopefully I come to my senses and do nothing.

• Members
I've got {censored} on order

Used Dano Hodad just bought last night off of flea bay

Marshall Class5

Tech 21 Trademark 30

Damage Control Liquid Blues (arriving Mundai)

After that I really hope to put a freeze on and just pay some {censored} off.

This next year I hope to builds me two guitar storage racks, both double deckers. One for my hardcase guitars and another for my gigbag guitars. It's just getting ridiculous and it's too hard to retrieve them the way it is now. Every time I go to retrieve one it's kinda like playing dominoes and the hassle prevents me from rotating out neglected ones and putting away my toyz. I'm a bad boy.

• Members

Well i've just bought a Jackson Surfcaster, so thats incoming along with a few bits to mod it out. After that i havent got anything planned, i'm happy with the amp tone i'm generating so i think from now on i'll just be adding stuff to my studio set up. Maybe another gh50l but load it with 6l6's?

• Members

Don't plan on playing this year do we
:cop::lol:

:lol: I have more strings and picks than I know what to do with. More than that, I got gift card to DJM for Christmas, its good for 1 free set of strings each month for the next year. As long as I don't break 'em left and right I should be ok.....

• Members

I've got a used Emi Red Fang on hold with a forumite until Feb, maybe some new bass strings but that's it really. Times are a bit thin, and I'll be trying to move some stuff on at some stage.

There's a few things I'd like (BG pus in the Godin xtSA, a cool cat TO and OD) but they'll probably have to wait as they have done for some time already.

Archived