NGD (soon) Benford/Strat content

grunge782

• Members

Thats a gorgeous looking strat - congratulations to you!

But what bridge pup is that; unual to have two rows of slug polepieces - ive not seen that for years.

They call those "humbuckers"...;)

Congrats on your Benford...I have no doubt you'll love it!

:thu:

• Members

My Benford is a great guitar.

You get to choose from a set list of options as far as what parts, fretboard radius, neck shape, body (alder w/ or w/o maple top) for a very good price.

I got my current favorite guitar (1yr.+) for the sum total of $740.00, that included shipping to Hawaii.

Mine is a strat SSH and it gets all the sounds I need. Plus the neck is the most comfortable neck for me to play on.

I have a Suhr, PRS, F strat had a great LP, but my Benford is my best playing and sounding guitar for what I am playing now.

And to top it all off Steve is a very friendly and communicative owner operator.

Oh and he does work for U.S. vet's.

And of course I have no horse in this race other than to say I am a very satisfied owner.

not bad for taking a shot on the internet, turned out damn good!

• Members

My Benford is a great guitar.

You get to choose from a set list of options as far as what parts, fretboard radius, neck shape, body (alder w/ or w/o maple top) for a very good price.

I got my current favorite guitar (1yr.+) for the sum total of $740.00, that included shipping to Hawaii.

Mine is a strat SSH and it gets all the sounds I need. Plus the neck is the most comfortable neck for me to play on.

I have a Suhr, PRS, F strat had a great LP, but my Benford is my best playing and sounding guitar for what I am playing now.

And to top it all off Steve is a very friendly and communicative owner operator.

Oh and he does work for U.S. vet's.

And of course I have no horse in this race other than to say I am a very satisfied owner.

not bad for taking a shot on the internet, turned out damn good!

You like it even better than your Suhr :freak:

Be careful you will be burned at the stake for saying that :lol:

• Members

That's a nice looking guitar there.

I got my Benford about a year ago now. It's a black tele with a P90 in the neck. It is a very sweet unit. I picked it up at his shop and spent a good deal of time chatting with him and nosing around. I have been pondering havering him build me a strat style but haven't got around to that yet.

• Members

classic look

Nice Axe!

HNGD

Thanks!

I had a friend with an old fender Music master when I first started playing guitar years ago with that color scheme. I basically used that guitar to learn on. I was thinking about getting seafoam green but I wanted something a little more relatable.

I really liked that color scheme, especially with a maple neck so I went with it.

Archived