The Bends is Radiohead's best album

Still.ill

• Members

I agree.

Ditto, with Amnesiac a close second (or maybe the other way around!)

I am still in awe of their performance at the

Grammys last year with the marching band.

Only saw it twice before it was pulled by YouTube. Would love to see it again if it's lurking out there.

• Members

This is sort of like comparing Wish You Were Here to Dark Side Of The Moon.

The high points of Wish You Were Here are absolutely outstanding, but the overwhelming majority of folks will like go with Dark Side because it's great start to finish and is simply more iconic.

If I can only have one Radiohead disc, it would definitely be OK Computer.

• Members

I was never really into Radiohead until I heard Just. I thought Creep was ok but then I went out and bought the Bends. I saw Radiohead in a completely different light from the exact moment I put on the headphones and played that CD. It was like hearing Pink Floyd for the first time. It blew me away. I guess if you have an experience like that you're kinda stuck seeing a band from a certain album's perspective. You have probably guessed where my vote went.

• Members

respectfully disagree. OK computer is the best. i could listen to that album endlessly.

I agree. I don't even begin to comprehend the cult following that proclaims "The Bends" is better.

I bought "The Bends" because someone at work told me it was even better, but I just don't get that out of it.

Maybe I should try for the third time. Or not.

• Members

This is sort of like comparing Wish You Were Here to Dark Side Of The Moon.

+1

The set {The Bends, OK Computer, Kid A, In Rainbows} is every bit as good as {Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, Animals, The Wall}.

Debating which album is the best? C'MON

• Members

While The Bends was the first great Radiohead album, it is a transitional work with a little too much of the goofy pop that plagued PH. Ok Computer was Radiohead's emotional guitar music fully realized.

Kid A however, elevated their songwriting to an entirely new level and every track on that album is flawless and perfectly synced. Easily their best album in my opinion.

I also think Amnesiac is horribly underlooked. Easily my second or third favorite RH album. Dollars & Cents might be their best song.