New FREE Guitar Day - Won a Sweepstakes at Sam Ash!

vcnyls

• Members

So about a month ago I was at Sam Ash just looking around, and I tossed my name and number into a bucket for a chance to win a bunch of stuff. Well, I got a call today (not sure why it took so long) to tell me that I'd won the GRAND PRIZE - a brand new LTD Truckster James Hetfield signature model!

Went over there today after work and picked this up:

LTDTruckster2.jpg

LTDTruckster1.jpg

Have only had it for about a half hour now but my initial impressions are that it's surprisingly nice to play. It's really not my cup of tea with the EMGs and looks-wise though. I asked at Sam Ash if I could trade for something of equal value or get cash (worth a try) and the answer was no... Only asked once, after that it was "Thank you very much for the free guitar!" Think it's going to leave the home pretty quickly but hey, it's always awesome to get something for free!!! I've never won anything before! Very exciting!

Oh, and while I'm there talking to the store manager, this guy comes over to say hi. Manager introduces me to Mr. Hartke, as in Hartke bass amps! Really nice guy!

• Members

Not that piece of junk!? You shouldn't have wasted your time in going to pick it up. Now you'll have to look after it, keep it reasonably clean, store it and so on. Let me help you out here. Send me a PM with your address and I'll come and take it off your hands and save you all that trouble that Sam Ash and his boys have heaped on you.:):poke::)

• Members

I, seriously, never win anything. haha

Once, I received a 500 credit-card type prize to the K-Mart stores, but I don't have any idea why, since I don't ever enter those sorts of contest. At first I thought is was a scam.

It was legit, and I had a bit of a spending-spree.

Happy WonGuitarDay!

Archived