Pics: Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus

• Members

To me it looks like a nice guitar, I'd def buy one. Although I'm a sucker for binding on LP's I still like this one. I also find it hard to look at a les paul without imaging it as a black top after seeing the greatdane/meandi project and also the other black top studio that surfaced a few weeks back.

• Members

as much as I love flamed maple...(and I REALLY do love it)...it seems a little flat in just a clear finish...I guess for me I need a little color to enhance the contrast...

...but WTF does that matter...DAMN fine guitar BHH...:thu:

• Members

Thanks. I didn't technically buy it. I traded a Tom Anderson Atom for this guitar and cash as I need to fund a new practice for my company. I will probably not keep this one either if I can raise more cash for the biz. Weird times I am going through...

• Members

I wanted one for a long time when they came out, but out of about 6 of them in the local area they were all mediocre at best. Combination of the pickups and gold hardware was enough to just say forget it.

If it had been bound I may have sucked it up and went for it, but 3 strikes and you are out.

I do like the way they look though.

Archived