If an Alien Came to Earth and Asked You ...

SwimmingPool

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Late to this resurrected thread, but I'm new here so....

why not Street Fightin' Man? Stones of course, but really, I mean really, Rod Stewart's version with the Faces on his first album before he EVER EVEN THOUGHT of buying leopardskin leotards, is also a very good version.

In my private world, I would elevate Never In My Life by Mountain to status near to Street Fightin' Man glory and fame.

The White Whale

• Members

Motorhead, Just 'cause You Got the Power

Judas Priest, Pain Killer

Fight, Into The Pit or Crazy

Chances are they would be like humans and try killing us anyway. You know? I have never seen this before lets kill the SOB and stuff it in a jar.I also suspect they would be more like Star Wars then Star Trek with the prime rib or whatever it is called.

• Members

probably dead leaves on the dirty ground because I dont really know any solid classic rock pieces

edit: thought that I actually had to play it on guitar....in the case that I could play a song from a cd, I would probably do black dog or rock and roll by zep. =)

• Members

What's with all you mofos and your damn limey, aussie and canuck bands? Are you out of your {censored}in' minds???

Everybody knows that rock 'n' roll was born, bred, and perfected in the U S of A! :mad:

Archived