Fresh out of the box!

(case on order)

60sJazz004.jpg

Headstock has flame maple

60sJazz007.jpg

Neck has a very long set of flames

60sJazz002.jpg

60sJazz003.jpg

This is one great playing and sounding bass. Very resonant.

Trumps the 70's Modified Jazz bass I had. Better sound, better neck,

no fret buzz on the 60's Jazz Bass as where the 70's modified was very buzzy.

Even after the setup.

I don't think this one needs anything but good playing time.

Setup was perfect OTB.

• Members

If I was going to buy a bass today, that would be the one I'd buy. I played one just like that at a local shop recently. It trumped all the basses under $900 in the store.

I've already decided that my next guitar purchase is gonna be a CV Tele. Dang, those are unreal too. They have the perfect neck on them, IMO.

• Members

I have one and it sounds nice. I also have a German made Hofner that sounds about a billion times better when playing one after the other.

A nice bass for a non-bass player
. Good score.

Thanks.

Actually I do play bass but for some reason along the way I got brave and went to 6 string. Don't really know why but sort of itching to play again.

• Members

I've got one myself, it's absolutely fantastic! Hope you enjoy!

And I had one and loved it, but I had to trade it to some guy for a tele. :lol:

Agreed though, I tried it against about 15 other basses and the only one that I really thought was better was the Geddy Lee signature bass. It wasn't $500 better though.

Nice score and HNBD! :thu:

• Members

If I was going to buy a bass today, that would be the one I'd buy. I played one just like that at a local shop recently. It trumped all the basses under $900 in the store.

I've already decided that my next guitar purchase is gonna be a CV Tele. Dang, those are unreal too. They have the perfect neck on them, IMO.

NICE BASS!! CV's are good stuff!

Yo H,

I have the CV 50's Tele, the neck is awesome! I got it used, it had G&L pickups and locking tuners, but I got a Tex Mex for the Neck and a '72RI for the bridge. Tried like hell to find some CV pickups for it, no one wanted to give 'em up. Still, one of my best guitars. GET ONE!!

Archived