Don't Mess With Texas

lincoln40

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lived in Texas for 3 years and "Don't Mess With Texas" is printed {censored}ing everywhere. Couldn't leave fast enough.

Don't Mess With Texas == Don't Throw Yer Trash Out On Texas Highways Because You Will Be Fined A Small Fortune If You Do

messwithtexas2-450x337.jpg

• Members

Dime is a hell of a player but the tone...not so much. Who really endorses Krank amps? Many, i know but i can't stand that screechy tone that Dime had on all of his time with Pantera. Also i think he might have played through Randall for a while? :idk: I prefer Peavey and maybe one day....Bogner Uberschalls :evil:

• Members

I wish that dickbrain Rick Perry wasn't just talking out his teabaggin' ass and Texas would secede. Mexico can have the whole mother{censored}in' bunch as far as I'm concerned...

dis here threads is 'bout Pantera, ya hear?! aint no need for your politicisms

round dees parts, ya hear. Deez nuttzzzzzz

• Members

I wish that dickbrain Rick Perry wasn't just talking out his teabaggin' ass and Texas would secede. Mexico can have the whole mother{censored}in' bunch as far as I'm concerned...

We'll keep Austin and ZZ Top. The rest of Texas can do whatever it wants with its bad self.

Archived