The Ibanez Art Corps...for artcore owners...

steve_man

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its been a while since i've had the stock PU's in but i will say the P90's are much more clear.. I've got it currently wired like a Tele, with 250k pots and a .022 orange cap, it sounds awesome now!!

Working on these guitars is a HUGE pain, I probably wont ever do it again..

I have that one! Thought about changing the pickups. How would you compare and contrast the p-90's vs. the ACH's?

• Members

Im in...

Picture0025.jpg

Without a doubt the best sounding guitar I have.......Versatile too....I have mine set up with flats and I can get a great rock tone al la Beatles....

Is that the pickguard that came with it, or did you mod it? just wondering...

• Members

Sorry for poor picture quality, but here is my Ibanez Artcore AM73-TBR, in transparent brown. Incredible quality and finish for the price. I'm considering upgrading the pickups. Any suggestions for a warm, jazz feel?

I put Seymour Duncan Seth Lovers on my AS-73 and slapped on some 12 gauge flatwounds. It sounds great for jazz now, and some of my friends say it sounds better than my 2000 dollar semi-hollow.

This is my second artcore, after the AS-73. Both of these guitars have impressive battle scars after several years of use and abuse. When I get the chance, I'm going to mod this one with a Bigsby.

• 1 month later...

Archived