What Is Your Favorite Guitar Color?

Steadfastly

• Members

Guitars come in all sorts of colors these days. There are a few colors I would never have on my guitars but others like them.

What are your favorite colors? The poll is multiple choice so you can pick a few different colors if you wish.

I could only pick ten so I apologize if your's is not on the list.

• Members
First choice: Clear gloss or satin.

Second choice: Stained wood.

Third choice: Anything else except gloss black - I have a black guitar and it is a bitch to keep looking good, it shows every fingerprint.

Yes, black is nice when it's clean. It's like a black car. It's the nicest color around when it's clean and shiny and the worst when it's dirty.

• Members

Second choice: Stained wood.

Third choice: Anything else except gloss black - I have a black guitar and it is a bitch to keep looking good, it shows every fingerprint.

Yes, black is nice when it's clean. It's like a black car.
It's the nicest color around when it's clean and shiny and the worst when it's dirty

Then don't clean it, i am pretty sure he does not !

2.jpg14.jpg

• Members

It sounds dumb, I know, but it depends on the guitar.

Love tea or bourbonburst on an LP, crazier colors on Jazzmasters, solid colors on a strat.
:idk:

No, I agree, it really does depend on the guitar. Seafoam green looks nice on a strat, but not so much on a Les Paul.

I chose red, because it's vague as all hell and some form of red looks good on any guitar. Cherry or wine for Gibsons, dakota or fiesta for Fenders, etc.

• Members

Guitars come in all sorts of colors these days. There are a few colors I would never have on my guitars but others like them.

What are your favorite colors? The poll is multiple choice so you can pick a few different colors if you wish.

I could only pick ten so I apologize if your's is not on the list.

what is up with all the pointless threads lately??

they are really annoying...

• Members

I have two black guitars, and I just swapped a black Fender for a black Schecter. My Les Paul Studio is wine red, but that's only because back in 94, the black LP Studio had a thinner neck profile and gold tone hardware, my Kramer was a close out, and only came in blue... eventually I might re-paint it if I get a routing for the 9V battery. My Strat is sunburst because there was a present.

Archived