109 Minutes of Foo

9-Pin-Phoenix

• Members

hipster? HA! says the guy defending the {censored}ing foo fighters. that's the best you can do? What's with you boring {censored}s on this forum you all make such gross assumptions when your {censored}ty musical tastes are opposed.

Ever since the end of the 90's they have become total garbage, honestly they probably could make good music with Pat in the band but of course MTV wouldn't play their music then would they? Dave Grohl should have stuck to drumming since he was actually good at it, he is a lousy guitar player lousy singer and lousy songwriter.

And you know if disliking heartless souless pseudo rock music equates to being a hipster then I guess I am one.

I'll admit Rope is a good song but having one good song in 11 years doesn't make them a good band.

Wow, butthurt much? Learn to take a joke, champ. :wave:

And while you're at it, get off your high horse. The joke wasn't even about FF specifically. :cop:

• Members

hipster? HA! says the guy defending the {censored}ing foo fighters. that's the best you can do? What's with you boring {censored}s on this forum you all make such gross assumptions when your {censored}ty musical tastes are opposed.

Ever since the end of the 90's they have become total garbage, honestly they probably could make good music with Pat in the band but of course MTV wouldn't play their music then would they? Dave Grohl should have stuck to drumming since he was actually good at it, he is a lousy guitar player lousy singer and lousy songwriter.

And you know if disliking heartless souless pseudo rock music equates to being a hipster then I guess I am one.

I'll admit Rope is a good song but having one good song in 11 years doesn't make them a good band.

I disagree.

• Members

Someone feeling a little poopy today? Wow... what a diatribe. So essentially what you are saying is that you are the compass of 'real soulful' music? Ok,,, dully noted.:facepalm:

• Members

I think it's lame to judge anyone on their tastes or say something isn't worthy of being liked... sometimes I turn on a top 40 radio station and sing along to the latest pop songs. I also like indy music. and classic rock. and the foo fighters. so what. music is fun.

• Members

I think it's lame to judge anyone on their tastes or say something isn't worthy of being liked... sometimes I turn on a top 40 radio station and sing along to the latest pop songs. I also like indy music. and classic rock. and the foo fighters. so what. music is fun.

Obviously your opinion is wrong :lol:

• Members

Why get so pissed when your musical tastes are opposed? Calm down. If you get that upset about someone liking a band, then you have problems. Go listen to some happy, catchy pop music and learn to smile.

• Members

Dude do you write music??? If so id like to compare it to the Foo's music. I write songs for my band, and I whish I "sucked" as bad as Dave at writing songs....wether you are a fan of the Foo's or not you cant deny the guys talent as a performer and songwriter man..his melodies are great, and the riffs are catchy and to the point, they fit the music perfectly, clever...thats the key with the Foo's man clever Dave can play guitar, hes pretty {censored}in good, and he can sing too man, i believe the Foo's have like 8 #1 songs...but i guess thats not cool to be commercially successfull...they are Rock N' Roll plain and simple...to say they have been garbage since the end of the 90's is just a stupid comment IMO.

• Members

Wow, who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?

And to think that I thought that *I* was a grumpy mother{censored}er today because my son decided that he wasn't going to sleep last night at all while hte wife and I had to prepare for a 7am couch delivery, so I'm on maybe two total hours of sleep right now.

You made me feel a little more human. :)

BTW, MTV doesn't play ANYBODY's music anymore. The M stands for Miscellaneous, now, not Music.

The funny thing is that my wife HATES the Foo Fighters and even she likes the new album.

• Members

Hating on something because it's popular, and constructing badly thought-out arguments to support your opinion is pretty much the definition of "{censored}ty hipster".

A good hipster would have better arguments, and not be so emotional.

I guess that's a pretty good definition of emo, too.

Archived