Craigslist - always good for a laugh...

conuvial

• Members

Just today on the first page of my local CL -

Two people were selling their "acustic" guitars...

There's a half stack - "condition is warn" but it's "super cheep" "want 100 buck for it"...

One guitar "comes with carring case" and "it has a stiker inside"...

A Yamaha guitar has "Barley any use"...

I can't decide what's the better value - the "Peave PA Sperkers JBL - $300" or the "speekers for sale - $700"...

Think I'll call on the "epephone guitar" - maybe it's an acustic...

:facepalm:

• Members

Just today I saw a post " FOR SALE PEAVEY ROCKMASTER GUITAR" with 2 pics of it, one of the headstock showing "Rockmaster" on it, and the description went on to say "not sure of the model"...

• Members

Many of those deals are the good ones. Some people just have no clue what they have. 2 years ago a coworker sent out an email on the work classifieds that his dad (in his 70s) had an old speaker that he wanted to give away, he'd had it since new. I went and looked and nearly shat myself. An original 50s JBL cabinet with inch thick walnut all the way around. Asked the gentleman if I could give him some money for it and he declined. Sold it for $800 on ebay.

• Members

Thanks to "Hooked on Phonics" we have an entire generation who cannot spell.

well, that & mangling their ads by typing them on cellphone keypads. As if that will enhance their chances of selling their items..

• Members

i'm really not bothered if someone misses ou a few leters. sum peepul ar disleksik

Dyslexia affects more than reading and writing. It's pretty sad stuff.

Even sadder though, pathetic actually, is someone that has such low self esteem, that they need to raise it by making fun of people's spelling skills on a public forum.

• Members

I saw one a couple days ago that said pretty much "Agile Dauntless $300. Gibsun and Epiphone can sell up to $2500 !!!!!! Why buy that when you can get this for only 300???" (Yes, Gibsun.)

Archived