Craigslist - always good for a laugh...

conuvial

• Members

I see a LOT of those on eBay. Some will show that they were submitted via mobile, but even then, come on, those have auto-correct, and just pay attention to what you're doing! It could be worse, though; I've seen a number of listings on eBay for things such as "Two Pickups." No description. Blurry picture. Yeah, that'll sell fast. If dolphins ever learn how to use guns, we're {censored}ed.

• Members

English as a second language for sure. Spell check works for them too though.

Actually, I would say that the average English native speaker has much worse spelling than an average person that has English as X-th language. The reasons are manifold,

one of them being that they often see the words written before they hear them spoken. I would consider my English spelling above-average and it's my third language. And

this would probably propagate to languages that I know way worse than English. I doubt I could carry a sensible conversation in French, but I can spell the words that I know

the meaning of.

• Members

I have to admit, that I enjoy calling people out on BS craigslist ads. Like this morning this fool who said he paid $700 for his MIM strat and was asking $450 for his dinged up one. I had to let him know I knew hes lying, and that his asking price was $200 too high.

Archived