Schecter players, join the SCHECTER SOCIETY!!

Mind Riot

• Members

Well, two of my Schecters are up for sale. I've gone from owning 5 of them at one point to just owning one.....that's not to say that there is anything wrong with them. Hopefully, I can pick up a C1 at some point, but for right now, I am down to owning a Tempest Custom in white. If anyone is interested, the following guitars are up for auction on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7388392173
tempest2-vi.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7388392162
elite2-vi.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I own a 007 elite (2002). And a newer c1 elite. I decided to get another 007 elite and found that once again for 2006 they have put a single coil in the neck? What gives?

The only 2 single coil 7 string pickups in existence are the duncan design sc102 and the dimarzio blaze middle. Why would you want to be so limited? This is my frustration with my current 007.

I dont want the extended scale either.I tune to A flat and have no intonation problems whatsoever.I use a 68 on the bottom and get plenty of tension.

I put up a post in the guitar forum, if anyone is selling or knows of a 007 with the 2 humbuckers ,I am on a search for one (if not 2)!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm looking to get a Schecter CSH 1 or the E/A, I just want to know what the difference between the two is as the reviews on this site favour the CSH more than the E/A yet only one person in this society had a CSH and sold it. I'm mainly looking for great clean tones so if anyone can let me know I'd appreciate it...

• Members

Hello guys!

I'm an owner of Schecter Omen-7 (customized with Schaller tuners). At the moment I'm in the middle of conversation of getting custom order Schecter Sunset Classic... hopefully the price comes to my reach :)

BTW, from my clips, Seveno, Voxes and 3xS have Schecter on the tape :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Originally posted by Shock

How fat are the c-1 necks? They aren't shredder necks, are they?

Also, what is the fretboard radius for the C-1s?

They aren't like an ibanez but i think they are more comfortable. i think its in between a strat and a ibanez neck.

i am about to return an ibanez because compared to my 006 it just doesn't cut it. rather dissappointed with the ibby.

• Members

I found this thread this morning and I'm standing up and saying it's time has come again. I have owned 3, currently 2. I started with the 006 2001 model with the matte finish. It was great, but I was playing bass at the time and didn't fully appreciate it. Now I have switched over to guitar full time and I leave my '76 LP Custom at home, because my new C1 Hellraiser w/ the black cherry flame finish, and the EMG 81/85, is the king! My back up is the Tempest BlackJack with the JB/59 combination. I can't say enough about these guitars. They are always set up perfectly! I've never had an issue with either guitar. I love the big round necks. I would love to see one with an ebony fret board though. Lets bring it back! (PICS coming soon...)

• Members

I want a Schecter bad. To bad they only have a few models with a Floyd Rose, or that would be my next guitar. As I am selling my Custom Ibanez which is my floyd guitar I need another one, and Schecter doesn't cut it in that department.

,but man oh man when I have the money again, I am definatly buying a C1 Classic.

• Members

Originally posted by Pat Inferno

I want a Schecter bad. To bad they only have a few models with a Floyd Rose, or that would be my next guitar. As I am selling my Custom Ibanez which is my floyd guitar I need another one, and Schecter doesn't cut it in that department.

,but man oh man when I have the money again, I am definatly buying a C1 Classic.

I have a classic and you wont be dissapointed by it:thu:

• Members

My name's Michael Calhoun (Herc) and I run a guitar and gear forum known as,"The Axe House Consortium".
These are my Schecters in the picture..
2 Omens
an Exotic and a Blackjack....

All of my schecters are hotrodded and include my pickups, simply called,"Hercs" and wound by WCR Guitar pickups, you can find them on his web site, along with my sound clips . All of the volume and tone pots are not functional and all the pickups are wired to the switch and then straight to the output jack and I controll everything with my volume pedal and switcher....

I also have a couple of Les Pauls, couple of strats and a Korina Jackson V but my Schecters are my favorite axes...:cool:;)
In my opinion, there's not a more well made axe on the planet and the price is excellent and very affordable...
I'm proud to be in the Schecter Club...:thu::cool::thu:

DSC08109.jpg
DSC08106.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hellraiser C-7. I just got a good deal on this the other day. I am coming from the Ibanez camp and although i aint ready to throw in the towel for Ibanez it definately has some great tone.
It has and 81-7(bridge) and 707(neck) in it. I have use it through my rockmaster/classic 60 setup and markIV head into a JCm800 412 cab. It sounds fantastic. Cheers Lucius
hellraiser-2.jpg

• Members

I have a Terry Corso Model, and it is quite simply the best guitar I've ever played much less owned. I don't know how Schecter did it for such a cheap price....I'd put it up against a PRS or Les Paul any day! (I'll post a picture once I locate one)

• Members
Originally posted by bracky

I got another Schecter. A C-7 Hellraiser.

hellraiser1.jpg

How about that. I've been using a red C-1 Classic for the last few years and will be the proud new owner of a black C7 Hellraiser in a few weeks.

I think those two guitars together give you such a wide range of tones and sounds.

Schecter is awesome.

• Members

Ive got very serious GAS for an Amber C-1 Classic myself, and the above photo is NOT helping me. I'm really gassic for an e/a and an s-1, as well.....

I believe I could be completely satisfied if I never bought another brand aside from Schecter.

• Members
Originally posted by Chorus_of_One

Spam will be deleted.. blah blah blah.

Someone may want to check the spam thread for a certain Schecter S1 posted by no one specific...

Man, I'd love to but the wife would KILL me, I mean like SERIOUSLY she would be like mad to the point where it isnt even worth TRYING to buy another one right now.

In 6 months, maybe............:D

• Members

I'm so proud of the Society. I started this thread over a year ago!

Just thought I'd pop in to post the new pics I took of my 007 Blackjack. Took some new pics of all of my gear the other day and the light was decent.

Oh wait, I almost forgot the 007 is discontinued, so it's pics of my RARE, DISCONTINUED, INDESCRIBABLY VALUABLE 007 Blackjack. :D

007outside.jpg
007outsidebody.jpg
007outsideneck.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by ChihliDog

Ive got very serious GAS for an Amber C-1 Classic myself, and the above photo is NOT helping me. I'm really gassic for an e/a and an s-1, as well.....

I believe I could be completely satisfied if I never bought another brand aside from Schecter.

I love the classic, i have the blue one. The only thing that throws me is the vine inlay, i'm so used to dot inlays that i hit a wrong note every now and then starring at it lol. I'm gassing for a c1 Black Jack now. I've yet to be disappointed in a schecter.

• Members

Waiting for my Tempest Custom, black cherry red. It was supposed to arrive about a month ago but their Korean factory was late in making a bunch of guitars, so they had to postpone a shipment for about three weeks. (I called Schecter directly and asked them what was going on.) I HOPE it's on the way now.

Nonetheless, I love Schecter guitars and will proudly join the SCHECTER SOCIETY. Pictures of the black cherry Tempest Custom will be posted when I get my hands on it.

Archived