Schecter players, join the SCHECTER SOCIETY!!

Mind Riot

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I HAVE MY BRAND NEW SCHECTER TEMPEST CUSTOM!

This guitar is super rad and built rock solid! I replaced the Duncan Designed HB102 bridge pickup with an SH-6 Duncan Distortion and the thing freaking ROARS!

PHOTOS COMING UP SOON, I PROMISE!

• Members

i have a schector c1+ (i wont post pics cause its been posted a million times).

i really dont like schector guitars, mine fell apart on me. i also am not a fan of the neck, kinda fat.

i want to buy another guitar with humbuckers and throw the duncans from the schector into it.

• Members

I'm not really a 7-string player but wanted one to fool around with so I shopped around for a while looking for something interesting. The ICU-7 fit the bill nicely:

ICU7.jpg

So, who has the apocalypse? :D

• Members

Originally posted by xbryanx

i have a schector c1+ (i wont post pics cause its been posted a million times).

i really dont like schector guitars, mine fell apart on me. i also am not a fan of the neck, kinda fat.

i want to buy another guitar with humbuckers and throw the duncans from the schector into it.

probably youa re buying a fake one. Its schecter not schector:p

• Members
Originally posted by AzCat

I'm not really a 7-string player but wanted one to fool around with so I shopped around for a while looking for something interesting. The ICU-7 fit the bill nicely:

So, who has the apocalypse?
:D

:freak: :freak:

Hey, what pickups are in that thing? The coil bobbins look a bit unusual, and I think I've seen some like that somewhere before.

Oh, and once again, :freak: :freak:

• Members

Well I'm getting in here pretty late but i absolutely LOVE Schecter i haven't found a brand at these prices at any store yet that beats out schecter. Even Dean or Ibanez
aren't up to par even though i really like the SZ and Dean hardtails.

Anyway i play a C-1 Hellraiser in Black Cherry and its the best C-1 i've owned. I've owned most of the C-1's and love them all. My 2nd pick is the C-1 Blackjack and i will be buying this one again.

I've owned a S-1 elite before too, which was pretty cool.

:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Mind Riot

:freak:

Hey, what pickups are in that thing? The coil bobbins look a bit unusual, and I think I've seen some like that somewhere before.

Oh, and once again,

Its a Tom Anderson design. He used to work for Schecter before starting his company, which is why some earlier Schecters look pretty similar to what Tom is making today.

• Members

If you want a mid priced C-1 do yourself a favor, if you like metal get the hellraiser. If you like versatility get the blackjack. I've own all of them and these 2 are the best C-1's by far. MOst of the others don't have X-jumbo frets either.

Archived