Schecter players, join the SCHECTER SOCIETY!!

Mind Riot

• Members

Oh my God, I just got my new C-1 Hellraiser - It is absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!!

I had to wait 7 months for it to come to the UK's only distributor - but totally worth the wait....hmmm will add some pics soon......just gotta get that Laney GH50 amp now......must get another credit card....

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by batotman

IMG_3748.jpg

As quick as I joined, I resign. Its on ebay. Cool guitar but I was expecting it to be just like my H-302 but its thicker. Ah well.

Dam you.

Well I join the club with a Schecter C1-FR; Yeah the ones that are discounted. :thu:

:)

• Members
Originally posted by ArKay

Congrats
:thu:
Hoping to get mine next week.

You gettin a Banshee or somn else?

I dont know why, but this thing is calling to me...
p25926h.jpg

Not really my style, but its whispering...

• Members
Originally posted by m90guy

You gettin a Banshee or somn else?

I dont know why, but this thing is calling to me...

[see above for image]

Not really my style, but its whispering...

That's also nice!

And yup, a Banshee. The black one though, used. It costs $630 over here :(

I like those, too...

Hellcat & Ultra White

52c89a0159bd11a92b5a5ab94341cc28.0166x054d0b6ec516493aa55d94c6761b891cf3.0175x05

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am thinking about joining the Schecter Society but I have a question. Is there any Schecter S1's with a Transparent Black finish so that you can see the wood grain?

Thanks for the help.

• Members

Hey Guys!

I am the proud owner of a Schecter C1-Classic! Awesome guitar, everytime I plug this thing in a new sound or dynamic comes to me. Never ceases to amaze me, stunning guitar in every way, and a great company with a great line of guitars!

Really love some of the pics you guys have of your axes!

Cheers!

:D

• Members

Wassup guys?

Just the other day I got my first guitar, a Schecter Gryphon. You won't find them anywhere online but the GC website, as apparently they're exclusive to GC.

Pics to follow whenever I get more batteries for my digi cam.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Bought a C1 EXOTIC today. I've had the C1Classic for awhile now and love it, i saw the exotic and had to check it out, very nice, the super rocks are alot better than i expected ihad never heard them before and hoped they would be as good as duncans and although a little different in tone, not by much,they sound good. I like the neck a little more on the exotic, seems better for the fast stuff. This is the third Schecter i've owned and haven't been disappointed yet. m/

• Members
Originally posted by Moody Johnny

I see a lot of Hellraisers here. It's also my recent acquisition.

schecter-hr2.jpg

schecter-hr-head.jpg

I'm liking it more and more every day. Hard to imagine a nicer looking guitar. I still sometimes look at it and think: "I can't believe this is actually mine!"

Dude i wish i would have gotten a black hellraiser instead of black cherry, i REALLY love the look of the black, i think i would be even happier with this guitar. BTW duncan mustaine actives in the hellraiser is just INCREDIBLE, alot like the emgs but with more tone and thicker sounding. still have that awesome feeling of emgs :thu: and actually have a bit more output. And the look of the black chrome pickups looks even more sick than the EMGs since our hardware is all black chrome (it matches perfectly!)

• Members

I absolutely love my two Schecter guitars. I enjoyed them so much I actually bought a bass too. I have the C1 XXX in black with white binding and the pearloid stripper silhouette inlays. I installed a Gibson 500T in the bridge and a SD Jazz in the neck and it sounds friggin' amazing. My other is a C1 XXX Custom with a mahogany body, maple cap, abolone binding on body, neck and headstock. It also has the stripper silouhette inlays but in abalone. The Custom has a bit of a fatter neck than the standard XXX but feels great. I put a SD Distortion in the bridge and it screams like a mother. The Only pics I have are live shots for now (you can also see my stiletto custom bass in black cherry in the background between my legs). I honestly believe that there is no company out there that gives you the features and quality that Schecter does for the price. I also love that the scene is not flooded with them which makes them that much cooler to me. Plus, both of my models are limited editions so they are even more rare :)

And now for the blatant band promotion...
www.myspace.com/decemberbride

• Members
Originally posted by napalmgeoff

I absolutely love my two Schecter guitars. I enjoyed them so much I actually bought a bass too. I have the C1 XXX in black with white binding and the pearloid stripper silhouette inlays. I installed a Gibson 500T in the bridge and a SD Jazz in the neck and it sounds friggin' amazing. My other is a C1 XXX Custom with a mahogany body, maple cap, abolone binding on body, neck and headstock. It also has the stripper silouhette inlays but in abalone. The Custom has a bit of a fatter neck than the standard XXX but feels great. I put a SD Distortion in the bridge and it screams like a mother. The Only pics I have are live shots for now (you can also see my stiletto custom bass in black cherry in the background between my legs). I honestly believe that there is no company out there that gives you the features and quality that Schecter does for the price. I also love that the scene is not flooded with them which makes them that much cooler to me. Plus, both of my models are limited editions so they are even more rare
:)

And now for the blatant band promotion...

www.myspace.com/decemberbride

Hey what was the sound difference between the DD JB and the distortion? I'm thinking of picking up another C1 and putting a distortion in it.

Archived