Schecter players, join the SCHECTER SOCIETY!!

Mind Riot

• Members

The C series is like a Horizon with choices....6 string, 6 string baritone, 7 string, hollow body, hollow body w/piezos, trem or hardtail, EMGs, Duncans..

I think it's a good line, and would consider a C7 to follow up my current 7.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Woot, I am in my second week of Schecterhood. It is the C-1 Exotic. Fantastic sounding and playing axe! :cool:

I hadn't owned an electric or touched any of my guitars for that matter since I got married five years ago. Recently I couldn't stand it any more, so I picked out the Schecter. It is way better than any electric I had in the past. Feels good to be playing again!

I'll add a pic this weekend if I remember...

• Members

I can think of no better way to expend my 100th post than to announce that I too have purchased a Schecter.:)

Being relatively new and having tried several guitars looking for one that fits me, I have to say my C-1 Blackjack feels like it was custom made for me.

Now if someone will be kind enough to give me the secret password and show me the handshake, I'll be off to the woodshed.

Bob

• Members
Originally posted by Bostekrisco

I can think of no better way to expend my 100th post than to announce that I too have purchased a Schecter.
:)

Being relatively new and having tried several guitars looking for one that fits me, I have to say my C-1 Blackjack feels like it was custom made for me.

Now if someone will be kind enough to give me the secret password and show me the handshake, I'll be off to the woodshed.

Bob

Man this post is memorable !! congratulations i will try to do the same ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Hell, I like 'em so much that I bought 6 of them, unfortunately though some now have to go, so if anyone's looking, I'm selling 2 Schecter C-1 Classics, one in the antique amber finish and one in the natural finish, just like the one in the pics in this thread. I also am selling a C-1 Elite in black. All come with Schecter Diamond Series cases and have been babied. As close to new as you'll find. Don't have pics yet, maybe sometime tomorrow. $550 shipped for either one of the Classics or $500 for the C-1 Elie. That'll still leave me with 3, so I can still join, right?

• Members

Here is my '00 Schecter V7 7 string.
SchecterV7.jpg

No longer made.

A really well built guitar.
Got it on close out from M.F. for $299.
The old saying "You get what you pay for" ?
I got more than I payed for.
Still going strong.
And it's not falling apart
as so many on these boards
said about the Korean made guitars not able to last.

Kent

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Schecter C-1 Elite, Schecter Omen-7, Schecter A7 and a pic of my new Omen-6 with new wood grain pups and knobs (attached).

I almost bought a Schecter Hot Rod with a flame inlay going up the board a few weeks ago but none of the GC employees seemed interested in selling me anything (see completly ignored)so I walked out empty handed. :( Oh well, I have to many C style bodies anyway. I'm wanting an ultra.

• Members
Originally posted by PrimordialOoze

this guitar sounds awesome no joke....

196708701_l.jpg
c-7 blackjack

+++TheZombie+++

You're damn skippy!! Mine's the 007 Blackjack, identical to yours except for the body shape. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Duncan JB + Solid Mahogany body = tonal orgasm.

0073.jpg

0074.jpg

007body.jpg

Oh, and Mazi Bee, maybe it's just the mood I'm in today, but those pics of the natural finish C-1 Classic, the 2003 model, literally made me start salivating. I'm not kidding.

Archived