What's at the top of your GAS list these days? With images puhlease.

GAS Man

• Members

Most of my GAS has subsided. I want a few things, mostly accessories and pedals, but I'm not GASsing for them. Right now the only thing that's really sticking in my craw is this:

guitars_ibanez_RG1550M%20poisoned%20pump

or this. The color is what's important. :thu::facepalm:5.jpg

And one of these because I feel like I need a stoptail, single cut guitar.

al20002ts1.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

#1 is definitely a Morgan AC20 Deluxe:

2v80cpd.jpg

#1 guitar gas is probably a Charvel So Cal in black or plum

SoCal.jpg

5848534704_47fe6b54a7_b.jpg

Would also like a really nice LP, but it would have to absolutely blow me away to make me part with my $$$:

DSC01063.jpg

917_p28346.jpg

And lastly, but still really high up there, a Trussart Paisley Steelomatic:

TrussartP1010740.jpg

• Members

I'm GASSING for one of those too. Saw two So-Cals at Sam Ash today. One black, one white.
:thu:

Yeah, me too. I have a couple MIJ Jacksons and I'd kinda like to have those disappear into their preconception cash forms so I could get in on these new Charvels.

• Members

The guitar I most crave is about as out-of-reach as it gets: the legendary Firebird VII owned by mi buen amigo Phil 'Roxy Music' Manzanera. Since Gibson's attempt to 'tribute' it a few years ago didn't quite work out (and I probably couldn't have afforded one even if it had), I just content myself with grabbing it once in a while at Phil's studio ... and looking at the pictures!

In real-life terms ... currently GAS-free. My two ailing Fender amps (Super Reverb and Champion 600) have been repaired and sound better than ever, the Rataecaster is just sublime ... all I need now is a cover for the Super and one of those half-a-tweed-case 5-guitar racky things to share with Marc at gigs.

Archived