HCEG: are you better at shopping or name calling?

jjpistols

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you read it, he didn't mean it that way. In JJ speak "if that offends you you're a {censored}" means "I am sorry, sir, I meant no offense, as it never occured to me that any man of reason would take offense to my statement".

Any reasonable person could see that. Instead he got butthurt about the offensive wording. To that I say: {censored}.

That defines the term to me. {censored}: dropping any and all argument you have in favor of pointing and screaming "HE CALLED ME A NAME!!!!"

I'm sorry, please remind which argument that I dropped again? He can call me whatever he wants, as I don't give a {censored}, I just think it's odd that he started a derisive post (as they nearly all are, unless they've got a clip, and I like those), and when that paradox was pointed out, he started name-calling (when it was allegedly the point of the thread to begin with, to stop doing that). So I don't know if he's an ass or if he's awesome, in person, but I know that on this forum, he's a hypocrite.

Since you're his official mouthpiece, you can let him know. Also, you may want to wipe your chin.

• Members

I'm sorry, please remind which argument that I dropped again? He can call me whatever he wants, as I don't give a {censored}, I just think it's odd that he started a derisive post (as they nearly all are, unless they've got a clip, and I like those), and when that paradox was pointed out, he started name-calling (when it was allegedly the point of the thread to begin with, to stop doing that). So I don't know if he's an ass or if he's awesome, in person, but I know that on this forum, he's a hypocrite.

Since you're his official mouthpiece, you can let him know. Also, you may want to wipe your chin.

In person, I am an awesome ass.

• Members

He's a nice guy who has been at HCEG for years. Not everybody gets everything right all the time, not everybody works the same way. After the first 40 people jump on you,
why is there 40 more, plus the original 40 all high fiving each other like they just finished a gangbang video?

I believe that's referred to as an "Eiffel tower"....

• Members

I get the feeling that most of you guys don't spend a lot of time on the internet, or at least in parts of the internet where you interact with anonymous strangers that aren't already strongly pre-disposed to agree with you. Compared to a lot of the vile internet {censored}-holes I hang out in, this place is a haven of reasoned, polite, on-topic discourse.

Also, in comparison to the denizens of the aforementioned vile internet {censored}-holes, most of you guys really aren't all that good at name calling. No offense.

Archived