March Spam is delicious and nutritious!!

Frets99

• Members

FT/FS:

Pearl od-05 overdrive (the pic is non original, mine is scuffed & scared, its ts9 on steroids + para eq in one pedal)

feedback looper deluxe

CIJ Jazzmaster pickups

LF:Low Gain Od's, Compressors, Tech21 midi mouse...

339ukgw.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Douglas SR370 7 string guitar like new. Includes 3 sets of extra strings.

1 piece ash top, 3 piece mahogany back. Grover tuners. Licensed floyd.

Smokey grey hardware. My guitar was the picture model used by Rondo.

Upgraded with GuitarHeads Hexbucker 7's and wired with a push/pull pot

to split the humbuckers, Bourns 500k pots and orange drop capacitor.

$150 + shipping paypal

sr3705.jpg

GFS 59 neck chrome. Just the pickup, no screws/springs. Full length wire.

5 wire/splittable.

$25 shipped/paypal

!B86e19Q!mk~$(KGrHqN,!h0EzL3tgtdVBM4VoOd

• Members

Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N4 - $750 + shipping.

This is a custom Washburn N4 Nuno Bettencourt model. Built by Funky Munky Music. Guitar features and ash body with a transparent gloss white finish, gold hardware, Schaller tremolo with a big brass tremolo block (for improved sustain), Dean Michael Schenker pickups (high output), non-reverse headstock, Stephen's extended cutaway neck, maple neck, purple heart fretboard with no fret markers and Gotoh tuners. Incredible guitar You will never find another one like this. Plays and sounds incredible. Comes with Washburn gig bag.

Washburn010-vi.jpg

Washburn008-vi.jpg

Washburn007-vi.jpg

Washburn011-vi.jpg

Washburn012-vi.jpg

Washburn013-vi.jpg

Washburn009-vi.jpg

• Members

FS - John Mayer Black1 Relic Strat Replica - Made by Rittenhouse Guitars

One of the best playing and sounding strats I've had. Unfortunately I need the money so it has to go.

Alder body, all nitro finish on neck and body, comfy medium C shape neck profile, quarter-sawn maple neck with light flame, 6105 frets, very flat radius (I think it's a compound 12-16" I forget), back of neck is relic'd and sealed (feels like a satin finish, very smooth)

Klein Jazzy Cat pickups (replicas of those on Mayer's guitar, down to the custom pole staggering), amazing cleans and sounds great with dirt.

NO TRADES

$1225 paypalled and shipped conus ($1180 shipped w/ paypal gift)

IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

• Members

Hey, trimming some stuff down in anticipation for a move coming up in a couple of months. Also I'm done with buying guitar stuff, gotta focus on my career.
So I'm selling all my non essentials, more will be added time to time. If it's on the ad it's for sale. All prices are shipped/paypal/obo unless noted otherwise.
I will only trade for Canon DSLR stuff.

Vox V848
Works fine, had a scratchy pot so I replaced it with a Hot Potz, I can include the stock pot if you want. Also comes with the bag.
$115

dpp0003x.jpg
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/703/dpp0004j.jpg

Boss PS-3
Has some chips and scratches, works fine.
$125

dpp0008is.jpg
http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/6494/dpp0010.jpg

Boss LS-2
Occasionally the switch needs to be pressed twice to operate.
$45

dpp0011i.jpg
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7180/dpp0012qs.jpg

ZVex Fuzz Factory
It's an 04 Myrold, I really love this pedal but I don't use it much.
The previous owner dropped it and broke a corner, it just worked out that a 9v plug fit perfectly through the broken hole, cheap power plate!
I don't want to sell it so the price is firm.
$165

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3788/dpp0015m.jpg
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/892/dpp0016re.jpg

EHX Small Stone
An old Small Stone, scratches and such. Sounds great.
$110

dpp0017ou.jpg
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/8928/dpp0018.jpg

Russian EHX Big Muff Pi
Missing battery door and rubber feet. Comes with OneSpot 9v adapter. Works great. Has chips and dings.
$250

dpp0019m.jpg
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6836/dpp0020g.jpg

Pedaltrain Jr with PP2+
Lightly used Pedaltrain JR with Voodoo Labs PP2+
There are some sticky remnants of the cable management tie things on the bottom, I'll also throw those in too.

$200

dpp0021ja.jpg
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2209/dpp0022b.jpg

• Members

Canon 5D Mark II - BODY ONLY

My wife is selling her 6 month old Canon 5D Mark II because she is upgrading to the new Mark III. Camera body is in perfect shape.

Does not come with any lenses (body only).

Great camera for photographing your guitars... and other things, I suppose. :)

$2000

33280763-2-440-OVR-1.gif

• Members

Epiphone Valve Junior Head

$100 + Shipping

Unmodded, unmolested, excellent example. Ships in original box, and includes owner's manual.

Amp has a couple of
very minor
nicks in the tolex, but I give it a 98%.

IMG_1720.jpg

Trade for anything?

• Members

Snarling Dog Black Dog: $40 shipped, will trade for something like a Marshall Jackhammer or other low-priced OD/distortion pedals

Has buzzed on every amp I've ever put it in front of (except my buddy's Peavey VTM), a very loud hum. I'm not sure if it's the pedal or what, but if anyone's willing to chance it . . .

8018f91d3989da674a21139e37317153.png

(Stock picture. Mine's a bit more scuffed on the front.)

• Members

Canon 5D Mark II - BODY ONLY

My wife is selling her 6 month old Canon 5D Mark II because she is upgrading to the new Mark III. Camera body is in perfect shape.

Does not come with any lenses (body only).

Great camera for photographing your guitars... and other things, I suppose.
:)

$2000

33280763-2-440-OVR-1.gif

I cannot believe what they are asking for the Mk3. I was convinced my 7D was going away. Not now. These are selling OVER sticker now. You might wanna wait a bit. Plus, then you don't have to suffer through the first two firmware updates.

• Members

I cannot believe what they are asking for the Mk3. I was convinced my 7D was going away. Not now. These are selling OVER sticker now. You might wanna wait a bit. Plus, then you don't have to suffer through the first two firmware updates.

Thanks. My wife is a pro photographer so she's really excited to get the new one (she has one on reserve already at a local camera store at the sticker price) so I think she's going to go for it... but that was a consideration.

• Members

Stuff for sale...

Weber Blue Dog (Ceramic, 30 watt, 16 Ohm) - $85
Voodoo Labs Super Fuzz - $85
Ibanez Flanger (FL-9 RI) - $60 missing battery compartment door
EHX small stone (nano) - $50
Boss DS-1 Monte Allums Tri-Mod - $50
Seymour Duncan Jazz Neck pickup (Black open bezel) - $50
All prices include shipping (usps). Paypal please.
f254b999.jpg0663bb50.jpg70354490.jpg61cd052c.jpg

• Members

Thanks. My wife is a pro photographer so she's really excited to get the new one (she has one on reserve already at a local camera store at the sticker price) so I think she's going to go for it... but that was a consideration.

You wouldn't consider a couple guitars in trade?:)

• Members

Need to sell some stuff to pay off credit card debt, so here ya go. OBO is implied, all prices include shipping, and all items in good working condition unless otherwise noted:

IMG_00251-1.jpg

Vox JamVox (like new, in box)- $75

Route 66 (like new, in box)- $105

DOD FX 60 Chorus- $old

DOD DFX 9 Delay- $old

Bad Monkey- $30

Ernie Ball Volume Pedal (full size, 250K)- $45

Behringer CC300 Dimension Chorus (DC-2 clone)- $15 or tag $10 onto the price of any other item

Will trade for: DOD 250 (any issue/reissue)

• Members

FS/FT, prices do not include shipping.

Peavey Wolfgang Special EXP. Stock in very good condition, original case, plastic fret protector all wrenches etc... included. $600
100_2699-1.jpg
100_2700-1.jpg

2008 Carvin DC135T. Rare electric blue finish, abalone block inlays, rounded body edges dunlop strap locks, black hardware, wilkinson trem. Excellent condition, just a little play wear. Finish looks killer in person, kinda hard to photograph though. It's like a deep blue version of the Charvel candy colors. Pics show AP11 single coils it now has the TB5 twin blade SC sized humbuckers and an M22SD in the bridge. Includes original tweed case, wrenches etc... Optioned out this way would run $1200 plus shipping new. $650
carvin001.jpg
carvin005.jpg

Schecter Damien Special. Red quilt top, maple neck with rosewood board. Stock EMG 81/85 combo, smoked chrome hardware, grovers. Bought this new in December and only played it a handfull of times, plays great and the setup and fretwork are outstanding I'm just not into EMG's. Has a hardshell case not pictured. $300

100_2630-1.jpg
100_2628-1.jpg

Dean Hardtail Select. Transparent braziliaburst finish, excellent condition. Both tone knobs are push pull to split either or both humbuckers. Includes TKL hardshell case in the pic. $350

hardtail2-1.jpg
hardtail3-1.jpg
100_2712.jpg

Set of Duncan P-rails with triple shot mounting rings for accessing all the options these give you. One triple shot brand new in the box. Selling both pickups and both mounting rings as a set, $160 shipped/pp'd CONUS.

100_2761.jpg

Archived