March Spam is delicious and nutritious!!

Frets99

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

PEDALS

EHX Freeze w/ EHX Adapter, box, and all the instructions and whatnot -- $100

EHX Little Big Muff -- some wear, has seen stage time, velcro -- $55

MXR Carbon Copy -- $100

Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion -- some wear, has seen stage time, velcro -- $35

Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz Version 1 (the one that was rumored to be a Peach Fuzz clone, now discontinued) -- $30

Danelectro French Toast Fuzz -- $30

BYOC Lazy Sprocket (Boss Slow Gear clone) -- $45

Buyer pays actual shipping.

Phantom Guitarworks Hollow Teardrop XII Limited Edition w/ original hardshell case. SOLD

• Members
I am selling a Wampler SLOStortion, dead mint 10/10 in the box, for $190 shipped/paypal'd/contus.

I also have a burgundy Top Hat Club Royale for sale in excellent 9.6/10 condition (missing a screw and a tolex rip so small I dare you to find it). $1250 + shipping.

OK--So I am looking for a really good distortion pedal. I am literally lost, and as you know from our back and forth on EVH, and am an oddball on guitar stuff, mostly because I am a bass player who migrated....What is this pedal good at? I have a Seymour Duncan Disruptor and a Bad Monkey, and Bogner Alchemist Amp...What 'band' type sounds would this be good for? I am currently in this messed up format, but awesomely fun surf/rock cover band, and I am pushing towards foo fighters, QOTSA, etc, the rest are pushing more 70's. Help :)

• Members

Rickenbacker 360 with Bigsby, installed professionally at 30th St Guitar in NYC. The Bigsby adds versatility and a cool Lennon vibe without significantly altrering that lovrly Rick tone. Super clean. Includes RIC hardshell case. $1600 shipped within continental US.

MooreStTour16.jpg

desktop-2.jpg

• Members

I have 2 pedals for sale.

Danelectro fab tone and Dod stereo chorus,The dod like most battery cover missing but still a great pedal, BOTH $35 SHIPPED!!!!

I bought these about 2 months ago from MGR and was out the door at $59 taking a big hit to fund some stuff here I need to take care of.

PayPal and lower 48 only.
WP_000080.jpg

• Members

FS: Visual Sound H2O V2 Chorus/Echo pedal in perfect condition! Comes with original power supply & packaging. I recently upgraded to a Line6 M9, so I no longer need this pedal.

$75.00 local cash sale (Mpls, MN area). If you are from outside the local area, just have a PP with a confirmed address & be willing to pay the PP fees & shipping. Shipping would probably be around $15.00.

Stock photo below, but can send you pics of the actual item, just PM me!

V2H2O.jpg

• Members

I need to get rid of some office rig stuff...I'm not sure what to ask for$ in this economy, so please feel free to make a reasonable offer.

TECH-21 Power Engine 60, this is in pretty good shape, I use it with my Tonelab, very loud!

[imgDSCN0393.jpg

DSCN0394.jpg

VHT Special 6 combo, it has a Jensen MOD speaker and EH tubes, works great.

DSCN0388.jpg

DSCN0389.jpg

DSCN0390.jpg

Squier Vintage Vibe 60's Strat, I upgraded the trem with a larger block Fender Mexican, I will include the original trem and throw in a Fender gig bag...plays and sounds great.

DSCN0387.jpg

• Members

*** WASHBURN WMI DLX LITE- $235 Shipped CONUS ***

The new idol in Honeyburst. A really sweet guitar, but there is too much overlap with a couple other guitars I have. Has coil tap - always nice to have. Perfect condition. I am a platinum trader here. Sorry no trades. PM me if interested.

SPECS:

WMI DLX

Mahogany body

Maple cap

Flame maple veneer

Multy Ply Binding

Mahogany set neck

Maple bound 22 fret rosewood fingerboard

Pearloid wing inlays on fingerboard

Fingerboard radius 14"

Nut width: 43mm

Bound headstock

Duncan USM Humbucker pickups

3 way toggle Switch

1 volume, 1 tone control

Tune-o-matic bridge with stop tailpiece

Diecast tuners

NEW_IDOL_1.JPG

NEW_IDOL_2.JPG

NEW_IDOL_3.JPG

NEW_IDOL_4.JPG

Thanks,

- w

• Members
Rickenbacker 360 with Bigsby, installed professionally at 30th St Guitar in NYC. The Bigsby adds versatility and a cool Lennon vibe without significantly altrering that lovrly Rick tone. Super clean. Includes RIC hardshell case. $1600 shipped within continental US.

MooreStTour16.jpg

eff the ric, i want that charvel surfcaster!

• Members

2011 Gibson SG Special Limited Series Renault Blue

Showroom Condition 100% Stock includes a bonus TKL HardShelll SG Case.

Guitar weighs approximately 6.5 pounds. Dirty Fingers Humbuckers. Very balanced no neck weight

• Members

83 or 84 Tuxedo style MIJ Strat. Looks like it was probably a Squier. The headstock logo has been replaced with a vintage style decal. Extra large headstock. Maple neck. Plays incredibly. Everything is stock except the pickups. SD Hotrails in the bridge, Lace Sensors in the neck/middle. Typical dings for a 30 year old guitar. Wish I didn't have to sell it, honestly, but rent is calling. $425 shipped with tweed hard case.

Picture157.jpg

Picture154.jpg

Picture158.jpg

Bought this last year and I've used it maybe 4 times. It's essentially a new guitar. It's an awesome budget acoustic/electric, I just have no use for it. Bound fretboard with pearl inlays. 3 band EQ with preamp/gain control. Comes with hardshell case and a set of strings. $250 shipped.

IMG_8790.jpg

IMG_8792-1.jpg

IMG_8793.jpg

Original Pedaltrain w/hsc. Typical wear from playing out. Just a few smudges and a ding or two. The board itself looks great. I believe this is just a hint smaller than the PT2? Dimensions are 12 3/4" by 22" wide. This is pre brackets. Looking for $100 shipped and she's yours in the conus. I'll even mail it in the original box.

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

IMG_2178.jpg

Gemini XL-200 Turntable. Belt drive. Works great. $45 shipped.

IMG_9506.jpg

• Members

MooreStTour16.jpg

eff the ric, i want that charvel surfcaster!

and the Vox head! :thu:

• Members

Good condition, normal playing wear, sounds and plays magnificent

Dimarzio Crunch Lab and Liquifire pickups installed

missing tremolo arm - when I bought the guitar from the original owner it was missing and I never got around to buying a new one for it

there's more specific details at this link:

http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/S520EX_(2005-2009)

$450 OBO or trade for guitars/amps/FX

I'm definitely interested in:

Jackson RR V guitars

8 string guitars

POD XT, PODX3 or POD HD units

I would really love to do a local deal if possible, but I will talk about shipping if someone is interested

PICS:

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

IMAG0144.jpg

IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0145.jpg

• Members

This is a pickup winder based on Jason Lollar's book and includes the guts salvaged from a Singer sewing machine with the foot pedal. Equipped with an electronic counter to make it easy to see how many turns you've made in the coil. It has never wound a pickup, mainly because my situation changed right after I completed it, but I tested it this evening and it still works.

A few notes:

1) The winder has a light right above the faceplate to make things easy to see. The On/Off switch for the sewing machine is located on the light housing. Above the shaft are a couple oiling holes for the bushings/bearings. You may occasionally have to help the winder start by nudging the flywheel or the faceplace, after which it runs just fine. The speed is regulated by the footpedal, letting you determine the winding speed. The black jig ply construction also probably helps see what's going on.

2) This is equipped with a scatter assembly, although you could probably do better without using it. The motor to drive the cam is a bit underpowered, so it's not all that smooth, but you could easily replace it with a stronger motor. The leads are wired with wire nuts, making replacement very simple. You could also opt to make a heart shaped cam so that it spends more time in the middle of the coil than on the ends. From what I can tell, many people who have built these have ditched the guide and just position the wire by hand. The long arm sticking out from the front of it is the tensioner arm with a bit of felt on the end. Again, you could ignore it and do it by hand, or use a handclamp like it mentions in the book.

3) The counter works great, driven by a switch and trigger mounted on the rotating shaft. The light switches control the operation of the counter. The first turns it off, basically resetting to zero when switched back on. The second determines the direction of the count, either up from zero or down from a number of turns. There's no way to set the initial number other than letting the machine run for a while and stopping when you get to the number you want to count down from, so you'd probably just start from zero. The third switch allows you to pause the counter, letting you run the winder or turn the shaft without disrupting the count, and it "unpauses" by switching it back.

4) I've got a 2nd carriage that I was building out of left over parts. It could be part of the deal, or it could go to somebody else that wants a head start on a winder.

I'm up for interesting trades or best reasonable offer. I've probably got a couple hundred dollars wrapped up in this thing, plus the time it took to construct.

7037190703_9b7f4b0173_b.jpg

7037193247_c35b8991d1_b.jpg

A few more pictures here.

• Members

Getting to the stuff I don't want to part with, but determined to rightsize a bit and so....

I got this off ebay a couple of years ago and it was my #1 guitar on and off (I've recently been sticking to my Epiphone American series guitars). The original owner modded this for Schaller tuners and humbuckers back in 1978. The pickguard was modified and the inside of the body was routed for humbuckers. I had to get a new pickguard made to fit standard sized humbuckers from Terrapin Guitars, but both are included. Includes the HSC pictured (which I believe is original). Guitar itself is in very good condition for its age-- no cracks/breaks, but with some honest wears on to the finish (largely on the back-- tried to show this).

I'll sell this for $450 unloaded (no pickups or electronics, so the body/neck + tuners, TOM & TP and case) or $600 with a Fralin Unbucker in the neck and a Rio Grande Tallboy in the bridge (tapped) with CTS 500K pots and a PIO cap. Prices are shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48.

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

Archived