The worst cover versions EVER!!!

Jonnie_Neutron

• Members

I just played this to my wife, and she said, 'WTF is this, this is even worse than Allan Holdsworth'...Hahahaha, I love this woman to death :)...The original quote comes from years back when I played her some Holdsworth, expecting her to share my excitement, and she said 'Man, WTF is this, this is worse than jazz' :):)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gawd, I had such the major crush on this woman back in the day. She exudes more sensuality and charisma than a dozen Katy Perrys. :love::love::love::love::love:

I was going to try and find something but the 15-year-olds destroying GnR stopped me. No way I can top that. :freak:

• Members

Oh, here's one: some stadium band having problems playing Van Halen's "Jump." ;):p

Actually, some glitch in the keyboard sequencer made the damn thing go a quarter-tone out so Eddie and Wolfgang's guitars were out of tune with the keyboards and no way (short of a full retune) to get in tune with what Dave was singing. It could happen to anybody but I'm sure a few roadies' heads rolled that night.

• Members

The Cult's version of Born to be Wild....Wrecked an otherwise perfect album.

The Cherub Rock cover band proves the rule that just because You can cover a tune doesn't mean that you should.

Celine Dion is an amazing vocalist, but she needs to stick to her genre, which in turn will keep her far, far from me. Her nipples, however, are welcome anytime. Imagine being in her hired band and having to dreck your way through that smegma every night? Gasahh. I am sure the money is steady, but how do you that out of your head?

• Members

The Cherub Rock guys are just a bad band. The singer is bad, the drummer sounds like a robot, and the groove and energy that exists in that 'real' song is gone. It is totally lame, But, I listen to it in loop mode instead of hearing Celine Dion sing AC/DC. That makes me throw up in my mouth a little just typing it.

• Members

Recap....

*Slayer always did suck....even at their songs

*Celine Deon = not that hot..... my wife's "homely" friends and cousins look better than Celine.... if those anorexic nips pump your nads, you should X out of tube8.com ...and get out more.

* No one should attempt a AC/DC cover....period. (it's ""just three"" chords says everyone...until they try it...and fail)

* The Cherub Rock cover is not that bad...... keeping in mind that the original artist is not that good.

* While the amazingly un-muscular shirtless 15 yr olds are doing some major ass rimming in that clip......I have heard the real GNR back in the drug fueled late 80's and early 90's not sounding much better.

• Members

Recap....

*Slayer always did suck....even at their songs

*Celine Deon = not that hot..... my wife's "homely" friends and cousins look better than Celine.... if those anorexic nips pump your nads, you should X out of tube8.com ...and get out more.

* No one should attempt a AC/DC cover....period. (it's ""just three"" chords says everyone...until they try it...and fail)

* The Cherub Rock cover is
not that bad
...... keeping in mind that the original artist is
not that good.

* While the amazingly un-muscular shirtless 15 yr olds are doing some major ass rimming in that clip......I have heard the real GNR back in the drug fueled late 80's and early 90's not sounding much better.

This is a perfect post. Well done.

• Members
If you mean the style of sucking... no... I'm not a big fan. If you liked the original song at all... this just sucks every bit of life out of it. I'd rather hear my chick sing it in the shower.

Exactly. It's like something you'd hear at a high school talent show.

Don't even know what that means.

I've never heard the original. But after hearing stuff like THE FINAL COUNTDOWN and this band doing SWEET CHILD, this just comes off as harmless.

Archived