What do you think are the prettiest guitars of all time?

honeyiscool

• Members

I don't think Ricks are an acquired taste. For a lot of us, they're some of the guitars that we associate with some of the coolest bands in the world, and they always sounded so good on those Ed Sullivan Show telecasts. They're pretty universally attractive.

The only thing that's acquired taste about a Rick is the amount of time it takes to acquire the funds to secure one.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Ricks are an acquired taste. For a lot of us, they're some of the guitars that we associate with some of the coolest bands in the world, and they always sounded so good on those Ed Sullivan Show telecasts. They're pretty universally attractive.

The only thing that's acquired taste about a Rick is the amount of time it takes to acquire the funds to secure one.

Still haven't acquired that.

• Members

Me neither. And if my dream Rick is a Susanna Hoffs model, it'll be a really long time before I can, although if I ever have the money for it, I will definitely buy it. I have to think that's a pretty secure investment guitar and will never drop in value.

• Members

Few guitars make me stop and say "WOW" like these do. Not mine but a member on here.
:love:
205843_156631371080542_1967663_n.jpg

Awesome looking, especially the black one. My dream tele right there!

Would go really well with my Epiphone Riviera Custom P93, which I've started to appreciate more and more over the past few weeks (not my picture by the way, but this shows the actual color best).

6688207847_9a4c19bc6f_z.jpg

Archived