Honeyiscool, check in kiddo! You better?

deanmass

• Members

I actually am recovering very well.

Last Week:

483983_10100459938052251_84492917_n.jpg

This Week:

558174_10100467641873731_1134886847_n.jp

I still have stitches and all that crap, but I'm lucky in that I was extraordinarily healthy before, and I still am now. I am recovering very fast and experiencing very little pain. Thanks for asking

There was a day last week, four or five days after the incident, that day I suddenly got my strength back. It was seriously like a switch and all of a sudden, I was hungry, I wanted to eat, and I had real energy back. Before that, I could barely play a proper scale on the guitar, but since that day, I'm mostly, in terms of strength, back to where I have been.

The only thing that sucks, of course, is I have to eat liquids for another month since my jaw is still shut. Hah. But I'm staying busy. I'm going to begin working again next week and I'm moving to a new apartment since the old place is a little ruined for me now.

:thu:

Smart move.

• Members

Glad to see you not quite so beaten up dude.

Had I been in your position I'd like to think that the offender would be

hopeful that my repeated blows to his "self" with my baseball bat of choice did less damage than a broken jaw.

• Members

when i had my jaw broken my friends would visit me and hand me a burger and a straw... bastards

the thing i remember is when they finally cut the wires, i expected things to be back to normal... but after being closed for so long it takes a while for your jaw to function properly again

• Members

I actually am recovering very well.

I still have stitches and all that crap, but I'm lucky in that I was extraordinarily healthy before, and I still am now. I am recovering very fast and experiencing very little pain. Thanks for asking

There was a day last week, four or five days after the incident, that day I suddenly got my strength back. It was seriously like a switch and all of a sudden, I was hungry, I wanted to eat, and I had real energy back. Before that, I could barely play a proper scale on the guitar, but since that day, I'm mostly, in terms of strength, back to where I have been.

The only thing that sucks, of course, is I have to eat liquids for another month since my jaw is still shut. Hah. But I'm staying busy. I'm going to begin working again next week and I'm moving to a new apartment since the old place is a little ruined for me now.

Great rundown dude and you are looking so much better and obviously healing fast and well. Your attitude is fantastic and I've gained a whole new level of respect for you. Keep your chin up kid, er I mean hang in there, doh, well you know what I mean.:facepalm::wave:

Archived