August is a short "SPAM" month... :o so get em while they're hot!!!

Frets99

• Members

I have a clone of a Hermida Zen Drive, and an ARC Effects EP Booster clone. The EP Booster is practically new and used very little. Comes in the original box. The Zen Drive is in great shape and comes with an extra chip for different tones. I have the stock black knob if the chicken head isnt wanted.

$60 shipped for the EP clone

$95 shipped for the Zen Drive

101_7190.jpg

101_7191.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never made an OT comment in the Spam thread but man... that guitar in your avatar is frickin' SWEET! :love:

I have a clone of a Hermida Zen Drive, and an ARC Effects EP Booster clone. The EP Booster is practically new and used very little. Comes in the original box. The Zen Drive is in great shape and comes with an extra chip for different tones. I have the stock black knob if the chicken head isnt wanted.

• Members

This one's been around the country for the last ten years or so on tour. She's a player's guitar for sure. No closet classic here. Buckle rash, although nothing deep into the wood. Chips/minor checking, and a ding on the headstock (although no cracks in or near the ding at all). Nice wide fretboard with a slim profile. Frets show some wear, but nowhere near being in need of a fret job anytime soon. Sustain for a country mile. Everything is stock except strap locks (included). Comes with original HSC, which also shows minor wear. This is by far the heaviest guitar I've owned (even more than the MIJ Rosewood series Tele I played for awhile). but she's a back breaker in the most beautiful sense. My scale says over 10 lbs.

I have plenty of selling/trade references, along with 100% positive feedback as an ebay seller since the mid 90s.

Price lowered to $950 shipped.

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

• Members

2010 PRS SE Custom Semi Hollow, very lightly gigged, mostly home use. Minty fresh! Includes original PRS Gigbag

Looking for 500 PP/Shipped to the 48 or a solid wood dreadnought. Sunburst guilds and all mahogany anything are sweet

2qduaud.jpg

50mqsw.jpg

Also looking to off a Digitech RP150 if you're interested, amazing reverbs!

6geng5.jpg

• Members

Up for grabs is a Fender Mustang reissue. It's one of the newer Made in Japan ones. Sounds lovely, but not for me. Then again, I don't really like strats either..

I'd consider a variety of trades as I'm still in need of a few things for a new band I'm trying out. Above all, I'd love a larger Fender amp like a Deville. I may be interested in a decent acoustic or electric of similar value, or + cash. But please, be reasonable with your offers. I'm not looking to downgrade to a Squier.

For trade value, I'd set it around $600.

As far as a cash sale goes, I'll let it go for $550 shipped.

Thanks!

picture052vb.jpg

By bryce_dude13 at 2012-07-03

picture051e.jpg

picture050g.jpg

• Members

Downsizing a bit so I'm selling my HoF reverb and TR-2 tremolo. The TR-2 has the Modest Mike mod which adds two toggle switches to give a higher rate of speed and more control over the wave knob. The LED burned out on the TR-2 but it is still fully functional.

Both are in good condition and have velcro on the back. Paypal gift preferred, price inclues shipping. No trades, thanks.

HoF - SOLD

TR-2 - $70

lZUPUl.jpg

• Members

OK, I'm going to throw this out there drawdeep-style ;).

It will probably appeal more to the greater-Chicago area peeps, but I will ship with some limitations (see below):

I am putting my recently-acquired Kustom '72 Coupe up for sale/trade. It is an awesome, awesome amp, but just too much wattage for my cottage.

It is practically new, with only about 3-4 hours of play time. The ONLY blemish is a 1" scratch on the top control panel, which was there when I got it, but really is insignificant in my eyes (you can see a close-up in one pic). Otherwise, it is basically out-of-the-box new. I have as of yet not even unboxed the included footswitch or the casters.

Specs:

RMS Output: 72 Watts

Power Tubes: (x4) 6L6

Speakers: (x2) 12-inch KEI (Eminence)

Preamp: (x4) 12AX7

Channels: Two w/Dual Masters

Tone Controls: Bass, Middle & Treble

Accutronics Reverb: Yes

Tremolo/Vibrato: Yes

Cabinet: Baltic Birch

Footswitch: Channels, Effects & Boost

Dimensions (in): 19.5H x 27W x 10.625D

Dimensions (mm): 495H x 686W x 270D

Weight: 63 lbs/ 28.5 kg

Made in the USA (the amp itself; not the footswitch ;))

Pics:

8-5-12Kustom72Coupe002.jpg

8-5-12Kustom72Coupe003.jpg

8-5-12Kustom72Coupe004.jpg

8-5-12Kustom72Coupe006.jpg

More pics here: http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn212/cbhtele/Kustom%2072%20Coupe/

Now, as far as the sale/trade thing goes, here is a hint: cash is king. Make me a fair offer - we know how much these "street" for new; we also know there was a recent blowout that a select few were able to take advantage of. You can find what the going used value is. I'm looking for something in the used ballpark. Also, I will accept appropriate partial w/cash or straight-up trade offers for the following:

Kustom Defender V5/V15/V30 amps

Fender Pro Jr. amp

Fender Blues Jr. amp.

Fender MIM Strat

Fender MIM Tele

FSR version of the two above ;)

Fender MIA Strat

Fender MIA Tele

Anything in the above categories that are really, RFEALLY close - please don't PM me with your Ibanez RGs, fer instance...

So, I mentioned above that I will be willing to ship with some limitations...well, the deal is that this amp is large and heavy - about 72 pounds in the original box. Now, that means that the shipping cost, especially the closer you get to either coast or the southern border, is going to be at least $60.00, and that's probably being generous. Also, I will ship in the original box that I received it in. While I will insure the shipment, I am going to accept no liability on the other end :o.

So, please feel free to PM me with an offer that we can work with! :)

• Members

I want players to try a hand sculpted pick of the rare Lignum Vitae for themselves

so I am going to have a 1/2 price sale until Labor Day.

The $50 minimum requirement will be dropped. Minimum order is now just 2 picks. You can try the legendary Surfpick for as low as a mere $5 each with free shipping. If I haven't changed the prices on the website yet, just email me with your choices and I'll send you an invoice.

In addition, for the discerning artists of HC who would like to design a pick of their own custom shape, size & thickness, I am going to break down the free shipping into 2 separate shipments for Custom Surfpicks, allowing you to try out your prototype and then make any desired modifications to your ultimate Surfpick. Custom designed Surfpicks will now be 2 for $25.

surfpick.com

standardpair1.jpg

The missing link, in your musical evolution.

• Members

580_8043.jpg

FS: Godin LG Anniversary Edition

Godin LG Anniversary Edition for Long & McQuade (famous chain of Canadian Music stores). All Honduran mahogany body and neck(bolt-on), nice satin finish on back of the neck, gloss elsewhere and a nice rosewood fretboard, 24 3/4 scale, quilted-maple top (not a veneer), 24.75 scale length, loaded with Duncan Custom Custom (bridge) and Jazz (neck). Tone-wise it is in-between a PRS and Les Paul.

Lovely neck with a full C-shape, flat radius and fast playing too. Just a great guitar for a great price.

580_8036.jpg

Only 320 dollars shipped and insured to lower 48 states

• Members

FS: Palomino V32 Head V-Series by Crate

attachment.php?aid=3139

Well I ended up trading for one of another these amps the other day, I do not need two identical heads. So this one is up for sale.

It is in excellent condition, sounds great, and comes with the footswitch. The amp is stock BTW. Comes with the stock Sovtek tubes.

Only 299 shipped/insured to the lower 48 states.

attachment.php?aid=3140

• Members

MIM Tele w/ upgrades $300 shipped/Paypal

ebay listing with more pics :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160861991115

upgrades:

GFS Lil' Puncher pickup set

2 roller string trees

New vintage style bridge with 3 brass saddles

Mojotone CTS Volume, No load Tone pot

Standard 4 way switching

mini toggle coil tap switch for single coil, coil taps both pickups

Electrosocket output jack

orange drop cap

It's got some battlescars, see ebay or this photo album for more pics or PM for more info

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v63/virtuzoso/GAS%20Fund/MIM%20TELE/

100_0253.jpg

PRS SE Custom 22 $300 shipped

Its in great shape, tiny ding on corner of headstock

upgraded to Tonerider Generator pickups, Push-Pull tone control for coil tap

IMAG0204.jpg

Ebay listing is here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160861988561

Trades: I'm only interested in amps with Mic/XLR inputs ( Acoustic amps, maybe other similar amps such as keyboard/bass) or if you happen to have one of these and not liked it: ( yeah right!)

136357d1343235256t-ngd-black-paisley-tel

Archived