August is a short "SPAM" month... :o so get em while they're hot!!!

Frets99

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Empress Superdelay - bare metal version. $285

Includes box and AC adapter.

IMG_1144-1.jpg

Various Telecaster parts

Texas Tele pickup set - $70 (from Fender FSR Western Telecaster)

Pots, knobs, jack, 4-way switch - $25

Pickguards - $10 each. (1 ply black, 3 play white/black/white)

teleparts.jpg

IMG_1147-1.jpg

Syscomp Circuit Gear CGR-101 Oscilloscope & Function Generator. $150

Used only once or twice.

CGR101.jpg

• Members

FS/FT(EU) Offset & Hollowbody guitars

Fender CIJ Jazzmaster SDpups, mustang bridge;

Fender CIJ Jazzblaster, WRHB Ri,mustang bridge, D&B neck;

Ibanez Artcore AK85 full hollow body;

PM for better pics!

Interested in:guitars mostly - Gibsons,Gretsches,Tyler variax,Fenders...

34hzzlv.jpg

• Members

*TELE IS SOLD*

ANY TAKERS ON THE STRAT?

The bridge and body are from a Squier standard series Strat. Finished in Re-Ranch black nitro paint and nitro clear coats and is wet sanded to 1000 grit and polished from there to give a more vintage shine.

Single HB-1vol knob pickguard, pickup is a brand new GFS mean-90.

Neck is made by EDEN off of ebay. I cut it to the shape of a Rickenbacker. The neck has a nice fat feel to it. Great for hugging chords. Neck has a ding after the last fret, but doesn't effect playability. The neck is also finished in nitro clear.

STRAT.jpg

STRAT2.jpg

STRAT3.jpg

STRAT4.jpg

STRAT5.jpg

STRAT6.jpg

$120 shipped OBO

-OR-

$50 OBO for body + Bridge

$80 OBO for complete body (GFS MEAN 90 was bought specifically for this guy and has had zero use (probably not even any pick marks on the pickup)

$30 OBO for the pickup

$40 OBO for pickup + pickguard + speed knob that goes to 11 (no joke)

$40 OBO for just the neck + tuners

all prices include shipping. Complete guitar will be shipped it 2 boxes via USPS.

• Members

Purple Carvin SC90 in excellent condition. This is used so there are some scratches. H22 pickups. Coil splits. Recent fret level and setup. But there is minimal fret wear. Maple neck through with alder wings. Ebony fretboard.

DSCF0943.jpgDSCF0945.jpg

$575 shipped to lower 48 states + 2.9% Paypal fees.. OHSC included. Moved to EBay but I will pull it if someone here wants it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/230843415848?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• Members

Carvin SC90 with custom wound Sin Bucker pickups. Good condition. I bought this used so there are some scratches. There is a nick in the top that I tried to take a picture of. Sounds and plays great. Recent fret level and setup but there is minimal fret wear overall. Maple neck through with alder wings. Ebony fretboard.

DSCF0939.jpgDSCF0941.jpg

$550 shipped to lower 48 states + 2.9% Paypal fees. OHSC included. Moved to EBay but I will pull it if someone here wants it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/230843419554?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• Members

Mint condition Malden Bulldozer with HSC. Alnico 5 humbuckers with coil split. Bound mahogany neck. Mahogany body. This is much nicer than any Epi SG I've ever played.

$225 shipped to lower 48 states + 2.9% Paypal fees. Hard shell case included.

DSCF0598.jpgDSCF0595.jpg

The tag hanging off of the tone control has been removed.

MOVED TO EBAY. But I will pull it if someone here wants it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/230843430872?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• Members

AXL Marquee SRO in excellent condition. Pickups are a GFS neck position Pro-Tube. Middle and neck are TOG alnico 5 lipsticks. It sounds and plays great. Better than any Squier that I've tried. Alder body.

$130 shipped firm. Includes gig bag.

DSCF0869.jpgDSCF0867.jpg

• Members
PRICE DROP $2400 SHIPPED AND PAYPAL'D

WONDERFUL guitar.... This would be the guitar I would dread the most selling, but I am starting a new business endeavor and I need some starting capital...

COMFORTABLE!!! GREAT SOUNDING!!!!

IT has been professionally set up, and because of intonation on the G string, the saddle was turned around and a new slot made... nothing noticeable.... a little pick marks in the guard, nothing much.... You may need to set it up again to your specs.

comes with OHSC, COA.

Pics:

PICT1034.jpg
PICT1036.jpg
PICT1042.jpg
PICT1053.jpg
DSCN0996.jpg
DSCN0995.jpg
DSCN0993.jpg
DSCN0992.jpg
DSCN0982.jpg
DSCN0984.jpg

$2,500 SHIPPED (insured) and PP'd (gift preferred, but not required).

I could take a semi hollow in a partial trade (MIJ or MIA), but I need to clear at least $1,500 cash.

Thanks!

• Members

Agile 3100 w/ Burstbucker Pros and HSC $475 + Shipping - Excellent condition.

This is one of my favorite guitars but I'm trying to raise some cash so I'll put it up for sale. I'll probably pull the listing if I come up with the money with other junk i'm selling. The guitar had a full fret dressing and setup from 13th Street Guitars in Huntington Beach, CA (read their yelp reviews) which cost me $130. I'm basically eating that entier cost.

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

• Members
PRICES DROPPED

PPPPPPedals... prices are with paypal gift (I have plenty of feedback here an on ebay - I'm a pretty honest dude) - 3% more if you think i'm a scoundrel

No power supplies except for the Akai E2 - I do believe I have a one spot that i'd probably sell if you are interested.

Visual Sound Son of Hyde - Great Condition comes w/ Box (no velcro on bottom) - $55 + shipping
Guyatone ST-2 Compressor - Ok condition, works fine, missing knob (velcro on bottom) - $35 + shipping
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus - Pretty good condition w/ velcro on bottom - $45 + shipping
Boss GE-7 in good condition (with velcro) - $45 + shipping
Akai E2 Headrush Delay/Looper - Great condition, comes w/ box (no velcro - i'm pretty sure I have the power supply) - $95 plus shipping or $85 if I don't have the power supply

$270 shipped for all 5!

Wah is not for sale. I don't have pictures of the boxes because they are in a box being stored.
Pedals-2.jpg

Peavey Windsor 100w Head - $200 + shipping or free pickup in Long Beach, CA (includes the stack of clothes on top of it - does not include Mesa Cab)

PeaveyWindsor.jpg

• Members

40C31724-909A-4099-8A85-9BF5B13B23EE-319

Agile ghost. The first run from back in 2004 or so. A fret-level has been done on it, the frets are on the short side. No fret rattle anywhere. the zebra coils have been painted over. it has a gibson 500t pickup in the bridge. CTS pots were put in by previous owner (not me). Everything has been gone over. electronics are in working order. New strings installed. Includes hardshell case, which is in rough shape.. some of the rivets were replaced by wood screws. It's those cheapie cases Rondo sold with the guitars, and is functional.

$400.00

more pix

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/el_spenno/IMG_0083.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/el_spenno/IMG_0082.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/el_spenno/CBE86809-4B30-4EBE-B50F-06AFC3BB2F4C-32397-00005EE4A9BD6845.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/el_spenno/IMG_0085.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/el_spenno/IMG_0086.jpg

Dillion Mosrite copy. A new pickguard was made. Pickup rings are left out. Input jack is relocated. Comes with a nice Dillion soft case. $375.00

Buyer pays shipping costs. USPS gives the best rate. I use paypal. I am available to deal up until the 3rd Of September, then I will be out of town until late November.

Archived