August is a short "SPAM" month... :o so get em while they're hot!!!

Frets99

• Members

For sale, a cosmetically worn, but great sounding Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro Bridge Humbucker in black. Has about 10" lead and measures 8.30K on my DMM. Cover's been removed and I actually cleaned up some of the wax and tape residue off shortly after taking these pics. These are awesome, but I have waaaay too many PAF type pickups right now. Not looking for any trades though. $42 shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
TELE - $250 + SPLIT SHIPPING
A tele partscaster with a really hot single coil in the bridge and a nice warm humbucker in the neck. Not sure on any of the parts, but everything sounds and performs great.

IMG_5324.jpg
IMG_5328.jpg
IMG_5316.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuncTy_KqF4

YAMAHA BBN4 II - $200 + SPLIT SHIPPING
An excellent bass with 24 frets and a nice tone. A few nicks here and there but that's it.

IMG_9902.jpg
IMG_9907.jpg
IMG_9909.jpg
IMG_9910.jpg
[video=youtube;XmxPk_mkD-8&]

• Members

FS/FT Fender American Telecaster Body with Bridge, Pickguard and Pickups. The Color is Vintage White. This Came off of an a Tele plus (2007 I believe). Has two small nicks in the paint in the lower bout (pictured) and minor belt rash. Everything else is in good shape. If you have any questions please ask. I am asking $300 Shipped.

Also would consider trades plus or minus cash. I like guitars, parts, effects... pretty much anything musical related.

tele1.JPG
tele2.JPG
tele3.JPG

• Members

I hardly even play anymore so I'm selling my Jazzy. All original hardware except for Dunlop straplocks. Comes with gigbag. I'm asking $550 shipped . Paypal is accepted, or I'm located in CA if anyone is interested in meeting up or picking it up. Thanks.

DSC01299.jpg

DSC01296.jpg

DSC01300.jpg

• Members

1965 Tremolux - converted into a combo cab back in the late 60s by the original owner (I'm the third owner). It's got Naylor Special Design 1040 speakers in it, which are beefier Jensen C-12Ns replicas.

949344d5.jpg

Grill cloth is needs to be replaced, but no damage to the speakers/baffle. Power tubes are fresh, preamp tubes have a couple years on them, and the capacitors were gone over within the last 5 years. Great sounding amp - I just need something smaller.

Interested in smaller amps for trade. Tungsten, Savage, etc etc.

Also Fender guitars. AVRI strat-tele-jazzmaster-jag, Baja Tele, American special tele, Classic 50s tele.

Asking $800 shipped/PP

Can take more pictures if asked.

• Members

FS: Peavey GenerationEXP.

$200 shipped/CONUS

IMAG0017.jpg

Originally loaded with 2 fullsize humbuckers and piezo. Both have been removed and Artec Filtertrons installed. The 3rd knob has been converted to a Bass Countour "ala" Reverend. Mini switch has been wired as: down= bridge split, center=standard,no split, up= both split.

Nice array of sounds. Surface swirl marks.No gouges/scratches. Tiny ding on the back of the neck,at the 13th fret. Dent at tip of headstock when was there when I bought it new. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks

• Members

FT: Epiphone Les Paul in cherryburst

Would like another les paul type guitar in return for this. Will also consider semi-hollows, flying vs, and any PRS SEs you have.

Shoot me offers with anything interesting.

The guitar itself plays well and sounds fine. Has a few scratches on the back of the body and the gold hardware is a bit tarnished and could use a cleaning.

SNC13928.jpg

SNC13927.jpg

SNC13925.jpg

Comes with the hard case pictured

• Members

Do you have an extra set of humbuckers? I have a great guitar for you to install them in to...

I have been unable to sell this guitar with the set of hybrids I had installed so I removed them and am selling the guitar without pickups.

It is a Schecter Damien Special in excellent condition.

Mahogany body / Quilted maple top

Maple neck / rosewood fretboard

It came originally with EMGs that are long gone. When I converted it to passive pickups, I installed 500K pots with a push pull coil split.

Schecterfront.jpg

Schecterrear.jpg

Schecter001.jpg

Other than the pickups, the guitar is complete.

Asking only $225 shipped, or trade for a Danelectro

• Members

This is a T.C. Helicon Voice Create vocal preamp with various effects. It's in excellent condition and sounds great. It can be used for recording or in live situations in front of a P.A. It comes with a padded US Army issue bag. Power supply included. $80 shipped to the lower 48 of the USA. Paypal only, gift option only.
thanks

ced35e18.jpg

2b1b78e1.jpg

9a3d4596.jpg

• Members

Up for grabs is a closet classic 88 American std stratocaster. Non original hard case. Very little fret wear, great action, great sound. As many times as I have tried to bond with an American standard you would think I would have learned by now the neck isn't chunky enough for me. Will sell for 740 shipped I would trade for a strat of siml value ($850 trade) with a chunkier neck. Or someone like a classic players 60s plus a bit of cash or other trade item. Or two lesser guitars. Hit me up. Email works better. Andrew.emmel@gmail.com

strat3.jpg

strat1.jpg

• Members

I'm selling a bunch of guitars. Here is the for sale list. More will be added. Let me know if you are interested in any of them. Prices include shipping to lower 48 states and gig bag.

Ibanez Jet King JTK2 - $200 - SOLD

Fender Modern Player Thinline Deluxe - $325

AXL Marquee SRO - $150

Ibanez ART100 - $200

Here is a link to pictures: http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r131/mhn43/For%20Sale/

• Members

First Act DELIA model. Semi hollow body guitar with a set neck. The tuners were swapped for SX tuners (stay in tune great and are sturdy) and the 2 of the original knobs have been swapped for Rickenbacker style knobs. Nice warm sound with great sounding pickups. Any questions feel free to ask away. This is also going up on ebay either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks...

DSC01327.jpg
DSC01328.jpg
DSC01331.jpg
DSC01333.jpg
DSC01336.jpg
DSC01339.jpg
DSC01332.jpg
DSC01341.jpg

$320 shipped to the US

• Members

***original post deleted, amp sold, cab and guitar still available***

Blackstar Venue Series Extenstion Cabinet. In Perfect Condition. Only about 3 hours on the cab. Still have original box, Manufacture Warranty, Cable, and Sticker. I sold the matching combo already. This is just for the cab. Celestion loaded with their Seventy 80 16 ohm speaker. Purchased in late June. Never gigged, always in my home studio (Smoke Free/Pet Free)

150 shipped/pp'ed

Also have a Fender Modern Player Jaguar P-90 for 300 shipped/pp'ed

Open to trades...pm if interested.

• Members

SOLD. Thank you!

NEW AVRI Jazzmaster Pickup Pulls guaranteed not to be fake or counterfeit! ;) I'm a platinum trader with 50 transactions though this forum. Buy with confidence. Price lowered a skosh. Previous post deleted.

NEW AVRI Jazzmaster pickups for $OLD shipped CONUS (Continental U.S.). Does NOT include the pickup covers or screws. Pickups have been tested. Will package thoroughly.

I've bought a new 2012 American Vintage Jazzmaster and am selling the stock pickups and replacing them with something else.

:idea:Upgrade your Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster with AVRI pickups today! :cool:

Update: Removed the pickups. Desoldered the white leads, but had to snip the black grounds as I couldn't melt the solder that was on the brass shielding. Only removed about 1/8" though. Tested pickups with the screwdriver test and they worked fine. The measurements are as follows ...

Bridge: 8.10 k

Neck: 8.28 k

Mine are the same as these without the covers ...

370607474420.jpg

Archived