Oct 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Frets99

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Fission Hole

View Post

Price match that bugger. Music 123 has it for $499.99. If they do their usual 110% price match, that should be $224.99.

Then add the $100 rebate to that: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/pdf/...tes_121231.pdf

Yep. $125 is possible. I don't need a new amp but I might need to do that on principle.

I tried but Music123 only matched the exact price of 249.99.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by MarkF786

View Post

I tried but Music123 only matched the exact price of 249.99.

I just got an email this morning notifying me that M123 had the Night Train 15 back in stock/ ready to ship and would be glad to sell one to me for $499 but I'd better hurry because they only extend that offer for a short time.

• Members

also, be aware that music123/mf show no new ones in stock, they just have "restocks" and used, so i'd be wary of buying a used or restock from them just to try to save a few bucks. 249-100 rebate from sweetwater for a new one is the way to go.

• Members

also, be aware that music123/mf show no new ones in stock, they just have "restocks" and used, so i'd be wary of buying a used or restock from them just to try to save a few bucks. 249-100 rebate from sweetwater for a new one is the way to go.

Yep. They were out of stock on new when they got to my price match request. The 15 is looking like a close-out given inventories, so hit at $150 after rebate or forever hold your peace.

(Also it's nice to reward someone who has the original low price instead of someone who won't even beat the

price.)

• Members

Good day of shopping today. Got a Fender Mustang 1 (workbench amp) for $59.99 using the LivingSocial voucher, and an Epiphone Les Paul Junior Special in TV Yellow (workbench guitar) for $84.99 using the GOBIG discount code, and a $15 eCert code.

I had to call in for both, but it was painless.

• Members

Kustom Double Cross DC412 4x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet BlackSlant

MSRP:$1,399.99.
Your Savings:- $400.00.
On Sale Today:- $700.00.
Sale Price:$299.99

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/kustom-double-cross-dc412-4x12-guitar-speaker-cabinet

I don’t know anything about these cabs, or if they’re desirable, but I thought I’d throw it in here. :)

• Members

MSRP:$1,399.99.

Your Savings:- $400.00.

On Sale Today:- $700.00.

Sale Price:$299.99

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/kustom-double-cross-dc412-4x12-guitar-speaker-cabinet

I don’t know anything about these cabs, or if they’re desirable, but I thought I’d throw it in here.
:)

if you buy this use code shipnow for free express shipping.

Archived