Oct 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Frets99

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by watsonaka

View Post

Thanks PK. I just bought a $60 cajon bongo I was jonesing for, for $25 after the savebig code. I did have to call to get it done. That's so cool! PK do you know if we can use the code on a second LivingSocial Gift purchase, if we use a different email logon name?

I don't see why not.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by WhatDoIKnow

View Post

Is the LivingSocial voucher only for items that are over a certain dollar amount?

ETA: And can it be stacked with another discount code?

I called MF and purchased an item for $59.99. used the $50 LS voucher, the CSR added the SAVEBIG code for $10 off $49+. My balance was -1 cent. Generous guy that I am I let them keep the penny. Item shipped this morning. So my cost was $25.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by PunkKitty

View Post

These will be on sale at Sam Ash tomorrow for $599. They now have a pricematch box on their product pages like M123 does. I filled it out and the guy called and said tomorrow they'll have the Firebird for $599 but I can get it today if i want.

• Members

I have had other (unfortunate) items on my plate- but I did get both the Agile AL3010 SE,and Aria DM380. First impressions, the Agile is very nice. I have not played it plugged in very much- or the Aria either. Which I hope to do in the next couple days. The Aria has kind of cheap tuners - but overall seems good quality. I try to post better impressions in the next couple days when I am out of my funk.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Woody_in_MN

View Post

I have had other (unfortunate) items on my plate- but I did get both the Agile AL3010 SE,and Aria DM380. First impressions, the Agile is very nice. I have not played it plugged in very much- or the Aria either. Which I hope to do in the next couple days. The Aria has kind of cheap tuners - but overall seems good quality. I try to post better impressions in the next couple days when I am out of my funk.

You may find that the alnico p/ups in the Agile become a favorite tone; I've been known to buy them and put them in expensive guitars. smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by watsonaka

View Post

I called MF and purchased an item for $59.99. used the $50 LS voucher, the CSR added the SAVEBIG code for $10 off $49+. My balance was -1 cent. Generous guy that I am I let them keep the penny. Item shipped this morning. So my cost was $25.

Caution: Pro at work.

thumb.gif

• Members

Zoom G1N Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal $15 Free Shipping

G1n_rebate_320x320.jpg

8 effect modules and 54 effect types

80 patches (40 user defined and 40 preset patches) including 9 types of presets that replicate legendary rock sounds and 21 types of new artist patches

15 types of authentic drive tones

Advanced ZFX-3 processing engine

96kHz sampling

24-bit A/D/A Conversion

32-bit signal processing

Frequency Response: 20Hz - 40kHz

1/4-inch input jack

1/4-inch stereo output jack

Control input for expression pedal or footswitch

Built-in drum machine, harmonized pitch shifter and chromatic tuner

Runs on four AA batteries, AD-0006D AC adapter (included) or USB bus power

Zoom G1N $59.99

MF Coupon ($10.00)

MFG Rebate ($10.00)

Living Social ($50.00)

$50 MF Living Social Credit $25.00

Net Cost $15.00 (plus tax if you live in CA)

Free Shipping

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ampli...-effects-pedal

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by GAS Man

View Post

Yeah, they have disappeared. I tried to buy some more just a few years ago and discovered after sending an e-mail that it was a vestigial (phantom) link for the things. They do seem to be gone and they were a nice gadget, but maybe a hair "risky".

Is this the same thing?

http://www.amazon.com/Planet-Waves-P...ds=guitar+rest

71SHOsrKjgL._AA1500_.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dega500

View Post

I've been having trouble logging on here lately and tried to post this earlier but....I'll try again,

Vox Night Train 15 watters are down to $249.99

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/NightTrain/

Price match that bugger. Music 123 has it for $499.99. If they do their usual 110% price match, that should be $224.99.

Then add the $100 rebate to that: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/pdf/...tes_121231.pdf

Yep. $125 is possible. I don't need a new amp but I might need to do that on principle.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by drivelikejoewho

View Post

Hey, thanks for finding that for me.

Yeah, I'd say it is and it isn't. They both have exactly the same purpose, which is totally cool. The Axe Cradle had a weight (lead maybe) encased at that back of it, and it had feet that extended over the front of the edge down lower.

HOWEVER, on the Planet Waves version the material looks much more "grippy" so it can probably easily do as good a job if not better than the Axe Cradle, even though it may have had more weight and surface area.

I have to pick up a few of those - thanks wave.gif

Archived