Knob Puller

joshmac

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jrockbridge

View Post

Seems like it would be a useful tool for a reasonable price. But, if you ask around, there are a lot of things that you should already have around your house than can be used to pull knobs. For example, shoelace works pretty well for that same task.

^ didn't get the post :p

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Carbohydrates

View Post

Ugh, friction burn.

No. You simply put a strand of one shoelace on both sides of the shaft, wrap the shoelace around your hands and pull gently. It works pretty close to the way that rag does in the video above. But, the rag method looks easy enough so I'll try it next time.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jrockbridge

View Post

No. You simply put a strand of one shoelace on both sides of the shaft, wrap the shoelace around your hands and pull gently. It works pretty close to the way that rag does in the video above. But, the rag method looks easy enough so I'll try it next time.

I never thought to use either of those two things. Typically a girl works pretty well for me, or my hand if I'm not so fortunate frown.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Jeff

View Post

I never thought to use either of those two things. Typically a girl works pretty well for me, or my hand if I'm not so fortunate frown.gif

Many girls are skilled knob pullers but be careful. Plenty of girls have long nails and you can end up with scratches.

• Members

rag? Rag? RAG?

That, my good man is a knob pulling cloth! PM me for bulk prices. Please note the Gibson ones are a bit pricey!

Archived