DEC 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Frets99

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead99

View Post

OK i don't want to start a MF flame thing like what we going before with the 150% price match deal..

But I got my 1st one and for starters its not the amount I was told,It doesn't say what it was matched to so it could be low or high.confused.gif

Also the fine print Says.So I expect others will be getting them and Mr Baker may have to clarify things again.

Not bitching here just putting info out for others who got the deal.smile.gif

That conversation is here:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...1#post47244100

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by eeddings

View Post

Chicago Music Exchange still has a decent price on this Hercules guitar stand with bonus guitar maintenance neck rest @ $29.99:

http://www.chicagomusicexchange.com/...nce-neck-rest/

The stand alone is $36.99 at the same site:

http://www.chicagomusicexchange.com/...-stand-gs414b/

Which is still an okay deal considering it is $49.99 @ MF

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/acces...th-sff-on-legs

I called SamAsh asking for a price match on this stand and they offered it to me for $19.99. Doesn't hurt to give them a call if you are thinking about getting one. (I got two. icon_lol.gif)

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Blue

View Post

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --Albert Einstein

I know,Einstein was freaking crazy.smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Blue

View Post

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --Albert Einstein

I am going to use this quote as part of my email signature at work.

Thank you!

• Members

Just placed an order the the Akai Distortion and Overdrive. The CSR says "I really recommend you order the warranty for these pedals since you're getting such a screaming deal, it's only $10 each" I declined then he said "ok your total comes to $98.xx" and after reminding him about the company policy, after being on hold for 10 minutes the total came to $39 and change.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Friendly

View Post

I've emailed Music123 three different times since this morning about those Akai pedals, no reply. I wonder if they are ignoring me until JR has no more and then they can decline to PM because they are no longer available.

Hmmm. I did two PMs this morning and got a response within an hour. Also received a shipping notification this afternoon

• Members

Finally got through and got the Akai Tri-Mode Overdrive, shipped for $19.10. I didn't realize I would get free shipping, so that's a nice surprise.

After looking around for info on this pedal, it seems that it's a re-branded Biyang OD-7 Overdrive. Couldn't find one review anywhere of the Akai, but found several right here on HC that were very enthusiastic about the Biyang. The Biyang is quite a bit cheaper than the Akai (normal price), usually in the $50 region, but with excellent reviews and a $19 price tag, I'm psyched.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Friendly View Post
Finally got through and got the Akai Tri-Mode Overdrive, shipped for $19.10. I didn't realize I would get free shipping, so that's a nice surprise.

After looking around for info on this pedal, it seems that it's a re-branded Biyang OD-7 Overdrive. Couldn't find one review anywhere of the Akai, but found several right here on HC that were very enthusiastic about the Biyang. The Biyang is quite a bit cheaper than the Akai (normal price), usually in the $50 region, but with excellent reviews and a $19 price tag, I'm psyched.
Yup. I have a couple of Biyang pedals (not OD) and the case shape and chrome design is identical to Akai. Good deal! For $19, you can't even squeeze into a Behringer. :redface.gifuch::

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Friendly View Post

Yup. I have a couple of Biyang pedals (not OD) and the case shape and chrome design is identical to Akai. Good deal! For $19, you can't even squeeze into a Behringer. :redface.gifuch::

Archived