DEC 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Frets99

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 67mike

View Post

Yes, do the world a favor asshole.

But first, I'm going to place an order for the pedals, then cancel it. Then I'm gonna start a thread explaining that even though the deal was the greatest ever seen I'm so awesome for coming to my senses. High five me, people! I need validation!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by cbh5150

View Post

Sam Ash has just added the Gibson Melody Maker Special (w/2 P90s) to their Gibson closeout sale. Was $699; now $429.

All colors available.

I tried to get Music123 to do their 123% price match, but they only came down to $402.00 instead of $367. They also added a platinum coverage plan: why do they always add stuff to the quote you didn't ask for?!?!

I don't feel like playing their games so I'll pass. If they honestly did the 123% price match, I would have pulled the trigger.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MarkF786

View Post

I tried to get Music123 to do their 123% price match, but they only came down to $402.00 instead of $367. They also added a platinum coverage plan: why do they always add stuff to the quote you didn't ask for?!?!

I don't feel like playing their games so I'll pass. If they honestly did the 123% price match, I would have pulled the trigger.

If you really want the deal, I would call them and you'll get it handled. That or if you feel like waiting and chancing it going away, you can reply to your M123 quote and tell them to refer it to a manager. As far as the junk they add, you can just remove it from your cart before you check out.

• Members

http://www.guitarcenter.com/String-Club-g26620t0.gc

$20 to join - $5= $15 in +$60 in strings over the year = $45 in strings . no roll over. ITs a trick to get you into GC every month. IF you go there anyway and specially if you wanted to go on a 1 yr tone tour and taste test a new set every month it could be cool.

GC string set a month club

Once your card is activated, we'll load it with $5.

Use it towards a fresh set of strings.

Limit 1 per customer.

After the initial activation, we'll refresh the card balance to $5 at the beginning of each month for the next 11 months.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nomadh

View Post

http://www.guitarcenter.com/String-Club-g26620t0.gc

$20 to join - $5= $15 in +$60 in strings over the year = $45 in strings . no roll over. ITs a trick to get you into GC every month. IF you go there anyway and specially if you wanted to go on a 1 yr tone tour and taste test a new set every month it could be cool.

GC string set a month club

Once your card is activated, we'll load it with $5.

Use it towards a fresh set of strings.

Limit 1 per customer.

After the initial activation, we'll refresh the card balance to $5 at the beginning of each month for the next 11 months.

That's a great deal...but one of the weirdest promotions I think I've ever heard of...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl

View Post

That's a great deal...but one of the weirdest promotions I think I've ever heard of...

Sort of an update to the old free battery a week at radioshack. IT gets you into the store every month. Plus they get your $20. Plus it isnt much of a discount if you want bass or coated strings. But if you were getting them any way.... and going there anyway.... Also no rollover minutes on this. Pretty limited but there is $45 in free strings in there somewhere.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MarkF786

View Post

One PM request got it down to $402 and one more email reminding him of the latest 123% guarantee and they quickly came back with $367.00 until Sam Ash ran out of stock. Relatively painless and all of three minutes of my time!

Yellow MMS on the way to Bama!

Archived