DEC 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Frets99

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Beyer160

View Post

The one you have linked is from a third-party seller, so I don't think they'll pricematch.

However, J&R Music has the OD (TS808 clone) and Distortion for $49 each. MF will pricematch and give you a $65 gift certificate.

http://www.jr.com/product/productLis...p?Ntt=akai+tri

Sorry about that,I don't have Internet access I have dial-up.cry.gif

Its a great deal though even though one CSr told me that J@R were not a AKAI dealer..

but I called another one and that one didnt care so I got in on that deal//smile.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by fhh

View Post

So MF will pay you $16 for each? smile.gif

Assuming you were already going to spend $65 at MF by whenever the coupon expires, yes- It's not like the $65 is cash. If it was, I'd have already ordered all the ones they had by now.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead99

View Post

Akai Professional Analog Custom Shop Drive3 Tri-Mode Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal Regular 49.00

http://www.amazon.com/Akai-Professio...547648&sr=1-28

MF price match with 150% deal is 49.99 plus a 65.00 gift credit...179.00 there.

Thanks! Awesome Deal! NOTE: If you did not want to hassle with the gift credit, You could also get these for $19 each if you PM M123

• Members

Proguitarshop.com is doing 15% off right now...if you aren't familiar with them, they have a MONSTER assortment of top-notch pedals and some sweet guitars(Reverend, among them)...I haven't looked at the details, so I've no idea about exclusions, but the codes: Holiday15; Holiday30; Holiday45, for $15 off $99; $30 off $199; $45 off $299

• Members

View Post

The one you have linked is from a third-party seller, so I don't think they'll pricematch.

However, J&R Music has the OD (TS808 clone) and Distortion for $49 each. MF will pricematch and give you a $65 gift certificate.

Just ordered one from MF, M123 said No-Go and that J&R isn't an authorized retailer....

• Members

View Post

Assuming you were already going to spend $65 at MF by whenever the coupon expires, yes- It's not like the $65 is cash. If it was, I'd have already ordered all the ones they had by now.

Yeah, not sure how people see that as free.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by fhh

View Post

So, back to the MF gift certificates. smile.gif Were any sent out yet? How do they work, are they transferable?

Quote Originally Posted by lespaulist

View Post

The first batch of gift certificates were supposed to go out today. I haven't received my gift certificate yet.

I started a thread just for this:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ems-using-them

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl

View Post

Anyone know what's up with Zzounds? This is day 3 of the site being down and I wonder if they're ever coming back...pretty much a terrible time of the year to not be selling...

Yeah, I'm really wondering that as well. I was contemplating getting something from there and I've about run out of time on it. I really don't know what could be taking this long.

On their twitter page, it says that they hope to have the site up and running by tomorrow...

• Members

I got a price match on those two pedals. They will be my first ones and I need some stuff for my new guitars. They are a bit tricky saying they don't match sale prices and saying the 150% was only for black Friday at least they didnr try tacking shipping on this time. Still I got the deal I just hope the gift certificates are stackable like mr baker said they would be.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Drastion

View Post

I got a price match on those two pedals. They will be my first ones and I need some stuff for my new guitars. They are a bit tricky saying they don't match sale prices and saying the 150% was only for black Friday at least they didnr try tacking shipping on this time. Still I got the deal I just hope the gift certificates are stackable like mr baker said they would be.

??? Are they now saying they don't price match sale prices???

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead99

View Post

Akai Professional Analog Custom Shop Drive3 Tri-Mode Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal Regular 49.00

http://www.amazon.com/Akai-Professio...547648&sr=1-28

MF price match with 150% deal is 49.99 plus a 65.00 gift credit...179.00 there.

In for 1 w/ $65 gift certificate! AMAZING DEAL!! Even the CSR on the phone said "woah, I'm going to have to get this approved." smile.gif I made sure to have them write in the notes confirming my gift certificate amount "just incase it gets lost in my email."

Thank you buckethead!

• Members

View Post

Thanks so much. Got one of each from Music123 for about $38 combined.

Edit: Amusingly, I just received an order confirmation by e-mail - from Musician's Friend.

• Members

I got to play with the Akai Professional Analog Custom Shop Deluxe Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal from MF today,Its a very well built pedal for sure all switches and pots are top notch,Really nice tones about anything that I need,Some Really Metal tones if that's what you want also...so happy about that one.I would bet the other ones are just as well made.No power supply but that's pretty common.

Archived