The 2013 GAS List

Bbreaker

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad

View Post

Either way, I don't see how you could go wrong. Those're suh-weet!

No doubt...I've never owned a G&L and it may be in the lead, but I'd love to get the Fender and stick some TV Jones in it. The deciding factor may end up being the price...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad

View Post

Either way, I don't see how you could go wrong. Those're suh-weet!

No doubt...I've never owned a G&L and it may be in the lead, but I'd love to get the Fender and stick some TV Jones in it. The deciding factor may end up being the price...

• Members

- I'm lusting for a Teye LaPirata as well, but I think it will have to wait. My goal for this year is to at least play one to prove to myself that I have to have it. smile.gif
- Fender offsets - just feeling things out. If the right deal comes along...
- I have a Smitty Compadre Fuzz on order which hopefully will quench my fuzz for a while.
- I'm probably going to pick up a Black Lion Auteur mic pre. I've been needing a good, clean, no frills stereo pre, and you can't beat the price on these.
- A vintage drum kit. Either Ludwig or Slingerland. I have a line on the Ludwig Vistalite kit that I learned on in high school. If I can get it for the right price, that would be pretty cool.

• Members

- I'm lusting for a Teye LaPirata as well, but I think it will have to wait. My goal for this year is to at least play one to prove to myself that I have to have it. smile.gif
- Fender offsets - just feeling things out. If the right deal comes along...
- I have a Smitty Compadre Fuzz on order which hopefully will quench my fuzz for a while.
- I'm probably going to pick up a Black Lion Auteur mic pre. I've been needing a good, clean, no frills stereo pre, and you can't beat the price on these.
- A vintage drum kit. Either Ludwig or Slingerland. I have a line on the Ludwig Vistalite kit that I learned on in high school. If I can get it for the right price, that would be pretty cool.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by realtree71 View Post
let me know what your thining...... I could provide that golden Vee a good homelove.gif

My list...

R9 or R0
Build a Hot Cat Amp
new powered Mixer
New PA
maybe a VOX Green 15
That korina V is part of the Viking funeral......the boat might sink from the weight before the flaming arrows come.
Lee, you're welcome to come by when you're at the Jersey shore and noddle with the toys.wave.gif

Gibsomkorinav335a.jpg

• Members

After staying away from purchases for almost 2 years (well, apart from a THR10) I'm getting GAS again. I have a fair amount coming from my grandmother (RIP beloved granny cry.gif) and would really like a LP of some sort, probably a custom. I'll name it after her, seems fitting. smile.gif

Also, a p90 SG would be sweet. Really would like to get a 7-string as well, maybe a RAN custom? Then I need a new Wah pedal, maybe a nice acoustic. Another V would work as they're really cheap now. Oh, and a proper Strat!

facepalm.gif

Archived