The 2013 GAS List

Bbreaker

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by bluesnapper

View Post

A decent acoustic. I've sold a Les Paul recently and I've got a big pile of cash to spend. Gonna hit Denmark Street in a week or two and see what I can find.

If I were in the UK with a big pile of cash to spend on an acoustic, I'd buy one of Jimmy Moon's guitarsidea.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by peskypesky

View Post

I can't fit any more guitars into my apartment, but that doesn't stop me from GASing for these:

Agile3110HSB16.jpg

I love my Honey Burst Agile 3100! I actually like it better than my Gibson Les Pauls (The Horror!!!)

You can't go wrong for the price point either...

Agile_3100_HSB_1800_00.jpg

High Res: http://www.guitarheads.org/guitar/jp...SB_1800_00.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl

View Post

If I were in the UK with a big pile of cash to spend on an acoustic, I'd buy one of Jimmy Moon's guitarsidea.gif

Not heard of them until now... checked them out online... seem nice!

I don't have a big pile of cash... I'll probably end up with a used D28 or similar, but I'll check out everything I can!

• Members

After having scratched my P-Bass itch (upcoming NGD), GAS has pretty much subsided, much to my wife's relief. The only thing I want now is an M13.

Line6M13_01.jpg

Pedals-wise, I did some one-out so I'm due a one-in. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. wink.gif

• Members

Oh nooooo! I wrote a gas list in last years thread, and ended up buying far too much gear (by my standards) last year facepalm.gif

Anyhoo...... Here Goes;

Yamaha NTX 700/900/1200 (still on the list from last year)

Boss OC3 Octaver (Still on the List from last year)

Polytune Mini (got a PitchBlack last year, but it died frown.gif )

That's it for this year! Hopefully...... The more time i spend here, the more the Gas list grows smile.gif

Archived