Most beautiful guitar

Virgman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Clarknova View Post
Very cool. Is it an ebony or rosewood fret board? Did you assemble it all yourself?
Thanks , it's Rosewood but you have either as an option when your order . I went Rosewood with no inlay . I did put it together , it was my first set neck build , first real finish as well as inlay work , all firsts and now it's my #1 icon_lol.gif Really this geetar turned out so well it's scary .
sounds like
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12055799

cheers

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Clarknova View Post
Very cool. Is it an ebony or rosewood fret board? Did you assemble it all yourself?
Thanks , it's Rosewood but you have either as an option when your order . I went Rosewood with no inlay . I did put it together , it was my first set neck build , first real finish as well as inlay work , all firsts and now it's my #1 icon_lol.gif Really this geetar turned out so well it's scary .
sounds like
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12055799

cheers

• Members

Couple of faves from my collection

DSC01970.jpg
V183209-body-l.jpg
DSC01845.jpg
DSC01830.jpg
DSC01831.jpg
GibsonR-9001.jpg

Well, that's maybe more that "a couple" but those are some of the more eye catching ones. But I don't necessarily think I would say they are "the most beautiful" but maybe at least "head turners". wink.gif

• Members

Couple of faves from my collection

DSC01970.jpg
V183209-body-l.jpg
DSC01845.jpg
DSC01830.jpg
DSC01831.jpg
GibsonR-9001.jpg

Well, that's maybe more that "a couple" but those are some of the more eye catching ones. But I don't necessarily think I would say they are "the most beautiful" but maybe at least "head turners". wink.gif

• Members

I had an SGV 800 but in the reddish/magenta shade, great guitar, for some reason that I cannot find in my memory, I sold it (and for $225) when I moved across the country in 2006.

Still hate myself for that. God, that was a great guitar. Buy on sight, seriously.

• Members

I had an SGV 800 but in the reddish/magenta shade, great guitar, for some reason that I cannot find in my memory, I sold it (and for $225) when I moved across the country in 2006.

Still hate myself for that. God, that was a great guitar. Buy on sight, seriously.

Archived