know your trolls

jjpistols

• Members

Originally posted by docjeff

You guys chased my favorite troll out of here last summer--Gretsch Guy. It was Pat Benatar's wife (whatever that dude's name is). He's a freind of Elliot Easton and Ed Roman.

Neil Geraldo?? Yeah. That was it.

He was awesome because you never knew when someone was gonna push his buttons and make him go off. Great drama. And Pat, herself, has always grossed me out, even though he swore Ed Roman wanted to bang her.

Ed Roman wanted to bang GretchGuy, Pat Benatar's wife?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Alchemist

Doc Jeff

What with all his posts about hot pickups, his fancy les pauls, and hearing the tone of the long neck tenon.......... really chaps my hide:mad:

Don't forget his posts about big italian boobies....no wait I like those.....:D

Maybe about Rics, Mapleglo, Clay Aiken, and Gibsons! :eek:

• Members

Originally posted by onbongos

Ed Roman wanted to bang GretchGuy, Pat Benatar's wife?

You are the only one who read that carefully enough to follow it. Nice going.

Ed Roman would bang anything if it ever got close to a rock star. Including a Pearlcaster--but no rockstars would ever touch one.

• Members

You are the only one who read that carefully enough to follow it. Nice going.

Ed Roman would bang anything if it ever got close to a rock star. Including a Pearlcaster--but no rockstars would ever touch one.

I think it can be said with certainty, Ed Roman has not seen his penis in 10 years and his wife hasn't seen it in 13.

• Members
Originally posted by batotman

Don't forget his posts about big italian boobies....no wait I like those.....
:D

Maybe about Rics, Mapleglo, Clay Aiken, and Gibsons!
:eek:

I have to cop to being the troll who would post unflattering pictures of Agile guitars with Clay Aiken playing them. Then I moved on to a straight guy--Ryan Seacrest. And I worked for an hour on an Agile emblazoned with Hilary Clinton, Rosie O'donnell, and Ellen Degeneres's photos. Then I decided that a guitar like that might sell really well at a Indigo Girls concert, so I decided to keep the idea to myself.

• Members
Originally posted by supercow3

so you play the flute alot
:confused:

The skin flute?
Like Kenny G...he can blow for days!

Is voicing your opinion and generally not giving a {censored} means to be labelled a troll??

:confused:

• Members

I think it can be said with certainty, Ed Roman has not seen his penis in 10 years and his wife hasn't seen it in 13.

Is it a coincidence that his shop is right across the street from all of the super sleazy crackwhore strip joints in Vegas? Or was that the only building available at the time?

• Members
Originally posted by Archdemon

Has everyone already forgotten about me?
:wave:
Search for my Classic Rock Bores Me *rant* thread...

You're trying too hard, and you're a bit too obvious. Master trolls never give it up, they just disappear under their bridges when the posse comes out.

• Members
Originally posted by jerry_picker

You're trying too hard, and you're a bit too obvious. Master trolls never give it up, they just disappear under their bridges when the posse comes out.

Thx for the info, I'll keep it in mind for my future endeavors. :thu:

• Members

He's got his back stage pass for a Whitesnake concert hanging around his neck.

(is it too soon?)

That's a NAMM pass...and he's much, much, MUCH, fatter in person. I was...what's the word?...grossed the {censored} out.

GET IN MY BELLY! Fat, little-guy-manufacturer-predatory {censored}. Kill that {censored}.

• Members

I actually like troll posts. I think just about everything guitar related has been beaten dead here anyway. It's not very often someone comes up with anything new or interesting.

My Favorites are the budget versus marquee posts.

• Members

But I like Megadeth7684 (I used to hate him) and OFG!
:thu:

The others I could do without.

popcorn.gif

I'm still sitting on a street corner with my favorite Strat, and fresh batteries in the MicroCube, playing classic rock, and accepting donations.

Archived