Let's See Your Les Pauls...

GuitarNoobie

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been Gassing hardcore for a good LP lately. Maybe if I ever have money again (damn credit cards and student loans) I'll save up and buy a nice Standard, or maybe even an R8.

Here is mine, an Epi Custom I've had for four years or so. Plays really nice but whatever kind of wood it is, it is muddier than your average LP. It's in a transitional period right now. Eventually I'll find a set of pickups that balance out the mud and I'll rewire it properly. It's perfect for the pop-punk band I just got into as is though.

21457_10151142194242911_816672732_n.jpg

Before you slam me on it's state, two of the pots died, and for playing live I need reliability more than any tone control. I want to pick out some pickups before I rewire it. The neck pup was way too muddy for this guitar, so I took it out to complete the stripped down rock and roll kind of look.

• Members

Ah Steve, that honeyburst is a dead ringer for one I have. And oh la la, that Special is the one I
wish
I had!

Thank you sir, you've got a hell of collection yourself.

That pic is getting pretty old, so is the honeyburst, it getting a little distressed need some new pics.

Archived