Project: HCEG Thinline

warriorpoet

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And WP... I just had some big Mason Custom Guitars vinyl stickers made for your case and car or whatever. I'll send a few out your way with the finished guitar

I am such an idiot...

I totally missed this the first time 'round. :rolleyes:

This is great, atrox. I'll definately decorate the case with one or two, and paste 'em all over my car, if given the chance. Did you put your contact info on 'em?

• Members

Sadly I dont have a pic of it out of the box, as I wanted to get a coat of waxoil on it straightaway and wifey had the camera, so here it is after it's first simple coat of my own blend of beeswax, from my own bees,

CUSTOM BEES!

This is now my favourite guitar ever.

- Ged

• Members
I think you deserve a shot at her first
:)

...plus she'll have already been very dirtied by atrox, methinks
;)

I'll use protection. Plus I'll buff out the stains before i send it.

I just threw up a little.

• Members

I keep replying to threads and then the reply doesnt show up?:confused:

ANyhow, yesterday I said I wouldnt be rushing this one, dont worry. I wont send out the body untill I am 100% satisfied with the job. I will try and get all the finishing done next week and then give it a good few days at least to dry before rubbing out the finish.

I dont want the lacquer still smelling too fresh when I ship it... the border guys might think I'm trying to send over something "funny":freak: to the USA and try and blow it up.:D

AJC

• Members

i havent really been following this...

how is it coming along so far?

AJ's going to post some body pics sometime this week, I reckon. RC's likely sending the neck out this week (I think-hint-) ;)

As soon as they both get back to me I'll solder everything together and send it off to atrox for final setup, clips and a video. atrox is going to send it to pete n. for more of the same.

In other words, it's coming along swimmingly. Things are getting done and people are having fun :)

• Moderators

RC's likely sending the neck out this week (I think-hint-)
;)

I will indeed, I've been tearing my hair out trying to find someone who will:

A: actually take it from here and pass it on to the US (yeah.....I mean you Parcelforce, who have recently lost a pretty decent MIK squier for me.

B: Someone who will ship it for less than the cost of a heart and lung transplant, and yes that measn you UPS, Fedex:mad:

I beleive that it will not be possible to use two pigeons as suggested by Palin et al, as they will be unable to maintain air speed velocity

• Members
I beleive that it will not be possible to use two pigeons as suggested by Paluin et al, as they will be unable to maintain air speed velocity

They should be right, Its not like your trying to send a coconut :p

Archived