Project: HCEG Thinline

warriorpoet

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will indeed, I've been tearing my hair out trying to find someone who will:

A: actually take it from here and pass it on to the US (yeah.....I mean you Parcelforce, who have recently lost a pretty decent MIK squier for me.

B: Someone who will ship it for less than the cost of a heart and lung transplant, and yes that measn you UPS, Fedex:mad:

I beleive that it will not be possible to use two pigeons as suggested by Palin et al, as they will be unable to maintain air speed velocity

RC,

Just send it Parcelforce insured for $400, and I'll pay any fees on my end.

• Moderators

:freak:

I'll assume you know what I mean, you crazy Celt, but just because the youngsters are watching:

pp= pay pal
:D

You have mail.....man, I don't know what Paypal is.....just send me gold with a small wizzened Chinaman who is sailing east on the tide.....tell him to alight on the shore where he see the three waters meet.

• Members
You have mail.....man, I don't know what Paypal is.....just send me gold with a small wizzened Chinaman who is sailing east on the tide.....tell him to alight on the shore where he see the three waters meet.

...or I could send a body...:eek:

• Members

This is by far, the best thread on HC since I've joined. Fantastic!

Can't wait to see how this turns out. The neck is super sexy-sexy!

(Btw my fave thread before this one was the Skynetrp/Rico pollan farce. The comedy just wouldn't stop on that thread.)

Archived